1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6 Vikings vs. Chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Michael Overman, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

HI Nasir

This is for week 6...which is MY next actual game (user/user).

I will be out of town Friday morning until Monday early evening (wedding in the Keys)
    I will absolutely be able to play all Thursday night or all Monday night...if the game is available then...unfortunately I have no playing ability on Fri/Sat/Sun.

Hopefully things work out...just wanted to keep you informed and apprised ahead of time

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

Thanks for the heads up Michael Overman I understand and I am sure I will be able to play Thursday night or Monday night we will certainly figure it out no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

LtJustice CHUNKNESS Nasir

Fortunately Nasir and I had a great competitive fun game Unfortunately it disco'd in the middle of the 4th quarter

We both will not be able to play this game as I will be out of town and we couldn't get together on a time for this evening

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nasir

Nasir Walk On

Again unfortunate because it was a great back and forth game. Honestly the kind you want all 16 games to be

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for trying gents. Always disappointing when that occurs. We'll take care of it.

• Like Like x 1