Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Dec 12, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Week 6

post game summary here

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Seattle vs. Carolina

I am going to be al ittle shorter on this summary athan msot because I dont remember much of the game, I was pretty rusty and tired and Fooath had stayed up late to play, so neither of us was at our best.

Here is what I recall.

0-4 Seattle got to wear their neon green jersies and play at home. and win 30-17.
    First game for new HB Jamaal Charles...thankyou Kansas City. hes a wienie, cant break a tackle to save his life but hes a speedy little sucker. 140 yards most of it on a breakaway 63 yarder in the 4th.

Jake Scott Carolina's rookie threw 4 picks, one each to the rookie backfield of Seattle SS Justin and CB Riley. Seattle can finally play some man, with those guys.

HB Williams for the panthers never got really going. and After an early pick 6 Hasslebeck was serviceable in his last year with seattle.

GG Fooath, gl the rest of the way.

3. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

The Ravens get off their mini losing streak with a 45-10 win over the Bengals (CPU)

Joe Flacco finally had a break out game throwing for 285 yards with two scores, but did have a pick in the red zone a trend that continues to hurt the Ravens as they also had to settle for 3 red zone field goals

The D played great allowing the Bengals only 1 TD on a Cedric Benson run that saw him break 3 tackles.

The Ravens now head down to Miami where they hope not to alow the Dolphins to gain their first win of the season