Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by trutest, Sep 24, 2009.

1. trutest

trutest Walk On

Week 6

Post summary here

2. ScottBGKY

ScottBGKY Guest

Week 6: Chiefs@Redskins

Chiefs get a big win behind a strong defensive performance. Redskins turn the ball over 9 times including 7 interceptions thrown by Campbell. Skins got a case of the Madden f&($ in this game. When your NT runs a interception back 50+ yards for a TD you know the game has gotten wacky. Cassell finally has a TO free game throwing for 5 TD's. LJ goes for over 100 as well.

Chiefs win 58-13.

GG Man. You were cursed by the Madden gods in this one.

3. trutest

trutest Walk On

Jets 52 Bills 3

This one was all Defense as the Jets forced many turnovers and had 3 Defensive touchdowns. In the 2nd half, the Jets never scored on offense, only defense. ​

GG Bills, gluck on rebuilding your team.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

giants 34 saints 20

Game was all saints in the first. The saints D was tough stuffing jacobs and when i passed they picked me off 3 times but luckily i held him just to 3 on my own 2 yard line. In the 2nd half i came out strong and drove it down for a TD then my D started to sure up. Got a few sacks and then jacobs went crazy. He ran it 22 for 163 yards with 3 tds. It was a great game and there are definitely 2 half to every game.

GG

5. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

I couldn't stop Jacobs at all in the 2nd half and I could never run the ball. You dominated in the trenches. GG

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Cleveland 17 @ Pittsburgh 14

Great game here. This is a huge win for the Browns making us 4-2 and in 1st place by 1 game over Baltimore and 2 games over Pittsburgh. This was a defensive slugfest for 3 quarters. PIttsburgh scored both td's on efficient drives down the field. I scored both of my tds after 2 Roethlisberger interceptions gave me short fields to work with. Then with the game tied in the 4th quarter Pittsburgh drove down the field again threatening inside my 40 yard line when Abram Elam forced a fumble against one of the Steeler receivers (Hines Ward I think) that I recovered. I then moved the ball down to the Pittsburgh 25, ran the clock down and kicked the game winning field goal to take the game in Pittsburgh!

The key stat in this game was three Steeler turnovers to 0 Cleveland turnovers. Also 0 sacks by the Steeler Defense.

I have to win 10 games to make the playoffs, I'm almost half way there. Go Browns!

Next up for me is a home game vs. Green Bay, and then a trip to Chicago.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Seattle over the CPU led Cards 34-7. Kieth and I started, played to :20 to go in the first half, Seattle leading 17-0 Hasslebeck was 9-11 for 150+ timing was dead on, best game I've had, then we both froze up, however the whole 360 Freeze works, Kieth was kind enough to let me replay CPU since time, beer and a hard week made it impossible for us to play any other time.

Im sure next week we will swap spots in the NFC West cellar.