1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Nov 9, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 6

The only user game is Maryland and NC State

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

A Star is born in the Texas Tech organization. Coach noticed how hard HB Sophomore Jeffers has been practicing and playing in his limited action and decided to reward him with a start over Junior HB Crawford. Boy did it pay off. Jeffers ran wild for 208 yds on 31 carries and scored 3 TD's in TTU's 56-24 Win over Iowa St. Senior QB Loucks added 246 yds for 3 TD's and 2 picks.

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I will try to get my game in, but I am going to be playing COD 6 all day every day, as much as I can before and after practice (y)

I'll have it done by tomorrow or Thursday.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I lost my live connection. Was down 21-7 in the second, kept playing but didn't know if it would upload the score if I reconnected?

I'll leave it to the masses if I need to take a sim or not. No biggie to me if I do. Its too damn late for me to play tonight anywho.

Lemme know Rave! :confused:

5. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

JMan, it's fine to replay it.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Many thanks Rave, I'll knock it out this afternoon as I'm off work today