Week 7 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 3.21.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 19, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 7 Now Open

Deadline = March 21, 2011 7:00 a.m .EST

No GBN v. GBN this week.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

After this game I HOPE AND PRAY that Ben Haumiller gets cancer and dies in a pool of his own vomit and blood w/o pain medication!

#1 I did NOT schedule Notre Dame

#2 I don't think 275 lb DTs can jump 20 feet in the air

#3 When the CPU is up 50+ points in the 4th quarter I don't think it should be DUMB enough to continue to run a spread no huddle passing attack

THAT IS ALL

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami gets the luck of the Shamrock shake on our side finally, and holds off Temple 13-7 in a brutal and ugly game. Details to follow after I'm forced to suffer through a kid's birthday party at a swimming pool. 21 kids...indoor pool...parents who like to drink...what can go wrong?

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Should have given you my card as a preemptive measure. ;)

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LIMBO'S LIVE WEEK 7 RECAP

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Dude, you rock! Once again Mr. Limbo you have upped the collective ante of the fine, fine 'Nasty. Now you just got to get some sponsorship curtains up behind you.

Actually, what would be most fitting is if you can get that GBN Gospel Challenge to sponsor you. Keep us in the spirit. If you have energy to bring - say yeah yeah!!

Anyway, my game recap will limp along like this: That game couldn't end fast enough.

Dat U and the angry Owls got it on in a Saturday night special. And we know from Talledega Nights that a field mouse is fsat, but The Owl can see in the dark.

Both offenses should have stayed on the bus to spare their embarrassment, because this was all about the hard knocking defense in this Woody Hayes tribute. In fact, while Temple was building a little momentum in each of their first three drives, they fumbled the ball away each time they got near or in the red zone. Thanks to the nasty D left behind by Radio, Temple didn't give up much real estate in return. And was benefited by a horrible day from kicker Ted Nugent. He missed four FGs on the day.

In the last minutes of the second quarter, Temple tried to to convert a 4th down near midfield but Jarrett Willard was stuffed by Peter North in the backfield. This sparked the O as Jack Black made some clutch throws to set up nifty 12 yard, weaving run by John Coltraine. Temple answered back quickly thanks to two long passes and some hard running. Charles McQueen found Anthony Reid in the end zone to tie it up.

Miami received the kick and worked down for a long drive ending with a diving grab by Peter Tosh in the end zone for a 7-0 lead. Nugent would shank the XP, and it was 13-7. This would bite us in the ass, I know it.

Jack Black's second interception set up the angry Owls in good position. Neal Carroll broke two tackles on a rush and steamrolled into the end zone. Tie game! But...not so fast my friend. There was laundry on the field, and the play came back. Next play was an Issac Hayes sack, his 5th in the last two games, and the drive stalled. A long field goal attempt was wide left and Miami went nuts. The offense did just enough to run the clock out and steal a victory.

Dat U gets back to 5-0 for the first time in two years, and takes it's undefeated record to Kalamozoo. Next up, the well coached and hard playing Western Michigan Broncos. Life is going to get very hard in the next few weeks.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Last night I put a big bet on Jon "Bones" Jones so I was completly wasted when I got home and played my game vs Buffalo. I don't remember much from the game only that there were timely turnovers that gave me great field position. I have never had as many first half points as I did last night. Guess I need to drink a 6 pack prior to ever game lol. All jokes aside they were over matched before the game kiced off so by no mean was this so miracle win...just luck

Bowling Green....80
    Buffalo..................0

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Yaaaawn.......

Wake us when you get a real game! Put the controller down or something. Spot the other team 35 points (like me) and see if you can still double them up.

Soon the'll rename the crystal prostate the Sox Award.

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Nice work, Limbo. I'll have my game in tonight guys...busy few days for me.

10. soxandgators

I am a light weight I never drink and had 5 beers in 2 hours. Felt like I had a vagina I was so drunk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

We play soon. What's your poison? I'll FedEx a case of it to your place. Kinda like how Lawrence Taylor took care of opposing players the night before a big game, back in the day. I'll even have one or two of the local talent bring it over....

12. soxandgators

Hillarious bro...well played