Week 7 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 6.26.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

An oldie and a goofy.

I'll be away for a few days guys. See you wehn I return.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

It's the "Commish" reporting in from Houston, TX. Sorry I have been AWOL lately but things have been crazy to say the least. My POD and my cable/net wont get here until 6/30 so it looks like I will be extremely limited as I am currently living out of a suitcase and sleeping on an airmatress and my only net access (other than at work - which i am EXTREMELY busy at) is on my DROID.

With Radio leaving us I'm not sure how many "confirmed" that leaves us with for 12. IMHO it may be best to switch from TF to thegamingtailgate.com As a donator I can host an OD there and I thing with that site being more of a "PS3" site and having more guys that like the small school setup we could get more quality members. Let me know what you guys think.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Just so you guys know I was playing my game it was a few seconds before halftime i was up 14-0.....bad thunderstorms knocked out power for a hour or so I am kicking off again now...

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Got beat down by EA in the next game lol, just my luck, nothing I did went right we turned the ball over and got slapped around alll over the feild...down goes west michigan