Week 7: 49ers vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by CalebMackie, Oct 12, 2012.

1. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Apr 28, 2012
    The up and down 49ers would be playing the Seattle Seahawks in a division rivalry game here in week 7. Both teams needed the win here bad as the Seahawks were under .500 and the 49ers were just coming off of a loss to the New York Giants.

This game was probably one of the most back and forth games a person could ever see. It felt like there was enough fumbles in this game alone to total a season worth! The 49ers would continue their offensive struggles in this game only being able to muster one legitimate drive on their own to score a touchdown. The X factor in this game for both teams would have to be the defensive play. It felt like every time either offense came on the field, they were facing a brick wall in the running game and the Jets receiving core in the passing game. Kaepernick has been extremely good at not turning over the ball this season up until this game where he really looked like a rook and gave up 3 interceptions!

This game came down to the absolute last second; the score was 20-14 and the 49ers had one last chance to have a short memory and change the outcome of this game. With about a minute left the 49ers marched all the way down to the 8 yard line where it would take all 4 downs to conclude this game. Finally, Kaepernick would pull threw and connect with Vernon Davis over the middle for the 2nd time in this game to help the 49ers escape by the skin of their teeth 21-20!

GG gowazzucougs! This game was definitely one of the closest games I've played all season and I am excited that I get to play you twice in a season seeing how the first game has gone. Good luck for the rest of the season.
  2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs My sole purpose here is to beat recchem2000

Jul 18, 2010

good game. I had the power of the hit stick going. I don't think I have ever caused that many fumbles with the power of the big hit. I probably played that last possession too conservative. I should just keep playing the way I have played the entire game. I know I will get another chance to get you later in the season.