Week 7 Bengals vs Falcons

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Week 7 Bengals vs Falcons

Hey I am good usually any night after 9 pm est and open on the weekends. I am also off on Friday's if needed. Dunn06 on AIM is best...

2. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Hey man.. I am available tomorrow night after 8-9pm est. Most likely a bit later than that, but will be home before 1030pm your time, if that isn't too late.

If need be, Friday night around 9pm est would be perfect as well. Bizzy02 on aim.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sorry man I saw you sent a text at like 12:45 am my time was asleep. Tonight we can try late if needed, I have back to school night for my kids and will not be home till later. If not tomorrow night I coach and will be home at 9:30 pm est and can stay up late. Also I am off during the day Friday.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey we talked about playing this morning at 11 am est I waited till like 11:30. I am going to take a shower and do a couple things. I have to get my daughter from school from 2:15 till 3 ish and I have to coach tonight from like 6:30 and will be home around 9:30 pm est. Hit me up on AIM if any of that works for you, if not I am around most of the weekend.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

What is the status here guys?

Obisan, we need to see more effort from you in regards to game scheduling.
    One post and a no-show is unacceptable.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

We are going to play this afternoon I just got home from work he hit me up on AIM this morning. Obi I am home now you are not on AIM right now I am free the rest of the day...