Week 7 Bengals vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Dec 22, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey Bates how are you man? We have not played each other since your very first OMFL game. I am usually good any night after 9pm est. I am off Thursday but will be in and out. Sunday I am good right now however it may snow on the east coast here in NJ and if so I would need to plow. Let me know what is good for you we will get a time in.

2. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

You busted my OMFL cherry? I didn't even remember. Lets do it Thurday night...I should be available around 7 pst/10 est. After tomorrow I probably won't be able to get my game in until Tuesday. I'm have that day off and should be available pretty much all day. But hopefully it won't come down to that and we play tomorrow.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey tonight around 10 est is fine with me bro. Hit me on aim if anything needs to change dunn06. Good luck see you tonight...

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Get em Bates! :)

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Go away web I was 0-3 and you didn't pull away now you have a dog fight lol :)... Merry Christmas though

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Happy Holidays to you too buddy! I definitely have a fight now. Way to pull yourself up after that start. I am getting nervous, but I am just happy to be in a fight for once in Madden! :thumbsup:

7. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Man I'm hurting so much from injuries i don't know how much I can help ya out Web...but I'll do what I can.