Week 7: Bills (30) Panthers (9)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 7: Bills (30) Panthers (9)

The Buffalo Bills run their record to a surprising 6-1 and drop the Carolina Panthers to 3-3 with a 30-9 victory. Carolina controlled much of the 1st Quarter and a half with the running game yet had to settle for 3 FG's. With a 10-9 Bills lead late in the 1st half, Terrance McGee picked off a Delhomme pass and returned it 58 yard for a TD to give the Bills a 17-9 halftime lead. The Bills then marched the opening drive of the 2nd half for a TD to make it 24-9 and the Bills defense held tight for the remainder of the game.

Good luck the rest of the season Claven.

Next week sets up a potential matchup of 6-1 teams with the Bills vs. Texans. Coach Bluebean and Coach OBwhite have never faced one another but know the tall task ahead of them. Both of these teams face similar situations as they try to keep up with the perennial powerhouses of the Colts and Patriots. The Bills look to give a big effort in an attempt to go 7-1 before their bye week, although 6-2 is a pretty nice first half of the season as well.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I will need all the luck I can get. Ever since playing the New Fifa game my John play as gotten worse. I've really been too turbo happy lately. Hopefully I can settle down and get things under control in time to make a playoff push. I really took a big poo poo in my pants this game. So stinky!!