1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7: Broncos vs. Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by klaximilian, Apr 17, 2014.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Phenom

Hey James, hope all is well. Looking to see when you can hook up this week for our game. I'm available Friday Night after 4:30pst, and Saturday after 1pm PST. Sunday I won't be around at all, except maybe late night. We shouldn't count on that.

Monday, if it comes to this, I can play after 4:30PST.

Let me know what works best for you.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Phenom

Game tentatively scheduled for Saturday. James, what time were you thinking? I'm on the west coast like you, and I was thinking sometime in the early afternoon if you're around. I'll be available after 1pm, and probably most of the rest of the day.

3. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

klaximilian

I think I like the early afternoon kickoff....maybe between 1-2? I'll be sure to be home by 1.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Great. I'll be on YIM in the morning and we can hammer down a time for what works best for both of us between 1-2pm. I should be ready by 1pm if you are.

Phenom

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Phenom

1pm, or anytime after is looking good for me. Let me know what time works best for you. If not at 1pm, I'll need a 30 minute heads up, as I might be outside doing yard work. Thanks man.