1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7: Buccaneers Vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Feb 28, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Sorry about last night Kevin. I've been sick and wound up crashing with the kids. I have an appointment tonight, but would be able to play around 11pm EST if that isn't too late for you. If it is, I can play Tuesday through Thursday nights around 10pm EST or I can try to schedule a daytime kickoff with advance notice. Let me know what works best for you. Looking forward to it!

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

yeah i was up real late waiting for u till about 1am est.. 11pm est is good for me tonight if u dont fall asleep again... lol

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Ha. Thx for waiting for me, but you didn't need to. Very sorry about that. I won't be falling asleep tonight since I have my appointment to attend with my financial advisor. I'll check in on YIM once I get back in. My appt is at 9est and I expect to be back by around 11est if not sooner.