Week 7 Cal @ UCLA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 10, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Week 7 Cal @ UCLA

Get the debate goin!

2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I'm available tonight until 12:00 and tomorrow from 8:00pm to 12:00. Let me know, Bravejaf!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I work till 11 PM tomorrow but should be home by about 11:15 if you want to play then. Wednesday, if necessary, I am pretty much free all day as of right now. I do not work and none of my plans need to be completed at a certain time.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

There is a good chance I will not be able to play tonight or anytime soon. I was playing a game in another league when my system shut off, red blinking lights. I didn't really know what this meant when it happened but since I got to work I did some research. This sounds like I may have to send in my PS3 to Sony. It also means I will probably be without a PS3 for 2-3 weeks and it could cost me a big chunk of money.

This is of course the worst case scenario. I cleaned out my PS3 and left it unplugged while I went to work. Hopefully I go home later and it works like it is supposed to. If not I will post on here confirming my problem.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

That sucks...sorry to hear that....

I will be on tonight till midnight if you get it fixed.

6. controllerabuser

Bravejaf, very sorry to hear that man. Hopefully it isn't what we think it is. If it is i might just have to put you on auto if you want to come back.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah if it is broke I may end up trading in my PS3 copy of NCAA. I also have game on 360 and can get $40 towards Madden if I trade in this game. Of course I really don't want to do this because I really enjoy this league and want to get my Cal program back to respectability.

I will let you know what I decide to do once I come to a final conclusion.

8. controllerabuser

ok, well i went ahead and put you on auto.. now that you have those thoughts lol, can you let me know as soon as possible to what you decide to do. thanks and hope you decide to stay with us, best of luck if not.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

PS3 is definitely out of commission. Tomorrow I am going to hit up some local shops and see if anyone knows anything. I am also waiting on an email from Sony customer support.

I will let you know in the next couple days if I am keeping the game or selling it for a 360 version of Madden. Of course I first need to get the disc out of the system without being able to turn on the system.