1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WEEK 7: Cards/Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ferocious, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

WEEK 7: Cards/Seahawks

Hey Matt,

Im working nights for the next two weeks, meaning I go in at 2pm mst (which is 4pm est) and get out at 11pm mst. I can go in the morning or maybe late at night. Let me know what works best for you and Ill see what I can do.

Thanx, and sorry bout my schedule but it changes every two weeks.

ZO

2. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

11pm mountain is 10pm for me. That works tonight. Hit me on AIM bud

3. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

I was supposed to play a guy in another league last night but something came up for him. I just messaged him and he said he was about to eat and expects to play me tonight. He's not being real clear on a time, but I'd like the get that game done ASAP. I will be around all night tonight, so if 10pm my time (11 yours) doesn't work, i can do later or even tomorrow/thursday.

Hopefully it all works out and I can get both in this evening. Let me know man. I am always on AIM.