week 7 chiefs titans

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by redlishus, Nov 29, 2013.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I'll be free tomorrow after 8 central as well as on Sunday. Tonight May be free later. 10 centralish

2. redlishus

3. redlishus

I'll have to push back my availability tonight. Already a half hour but 9 central it may be.

4. redlishus

5. redlishus

Oh hey troy. This is when I'm available....said no one.... :(

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Oh hey I know exactly how to tag people on this site after years of use....said no one ever. ;)

I can play anytime today pretty much. redlishus

7. redlishus

It's hard to do on a phone. I always check the scheduling forum with in 24 hours after advance so tags don't necessarily do much for me.

Like I said on Friday, should be free after 8 central

8. redlishus

Free now. Let me know when you are.

9. redlishus

10. redlishus

ThaBayouChef

I'll be heading to bed at 10 central. I've sent you a text as well. If you wish to reply to any of my YIMS, texts or messages here I'll be checking them until then.

I do appreciate the excellent communication and attempt to get this game in.

ThaBayouChef

• Like Like x 1
  11. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Just a thought....maybe we should share digits for better communication. Apparently the forum isnt enough.

:(

• Like Like x 1
  12. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

ThaBayouChef, what happened here?

The league requirement is that all owners post in the scheduling forum within 24 hours of the opening of a week (unless the game is played within that time frame). Not only did you wait until the last day of the new week, you gave a smart assed unapologetic reply, with some vague availability. Then you went ghost on Troy, after saying you would be around all day.

redlishus, my apologies for not catching this sooner, as you should have at least been allowed to play the CPU on auto.

Troy did send a text, according to his last message. But regardless the forums SHOULD be enough, and they are MANDATORY.

13. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I totally agree... just saying another contact can always help.

14. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

My apologies to the league but most of all Troy on this one. He did try contacting me last night via text and YIMs. As well as via the forums prior to yesterday. I honestly just dropped to ball this week. Normally I get emails on my phone when I'm tagged in the forums and reply accordingly. Being off of work for the Holiday, and not having a computer at my house, I was never able to check the forums like I usually always do. I tried setting up our game via YIM a couple times Friday and Saturday but we were never able to get in sync with the scheduling part of it. I seemed to be available during the day and early hours, and Troy was available at night and later hours. Not using that as an excuse because again if I had looked here Friday I would have seen Troy's availability. My fault completely and I apologize again. With that said I know you guys have to make decisions and keep the ship tight and right. Acknowledging that I was in the wrong, I'm willing to take whatever punishment you guys feel is necessary. Hopefully that doesn't involve me being kicked, but I understand if it does and no hard feelings to anyone if so. I just flat out dropped the ball this week. No excuses.

LtJustice
    CHUNKNESS
    Michael Overman
    redlishus

• Like Like x 2
  15. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

ThaBayouChef

I appreciate your reply Loren. The simple fact that you took responsibility for the situation and admitted your mistake is commendable. Because of the circumstances, and your willingness to accept responsibility, you will face nothing more than a warning this time. I am confident that this was a one time occurrence, but obviously any future issues such as this would result in a significant penalty.

• Like Like x 3
  16. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Understood completely, and I will take every measure possible to make sure this in fact never happens again. Please feel free to use this case as an example of what can happen when people don't pay attention to the forums on a more than regular/casual occurance. Even though you don't expect a major issue to arise from it, it certainly can. Thanks for the understanding and again my apologies to Troy. After our game in season 1, it was definitely a game I was looking forward to playing this season.

• Like Like x 4