Week 7 - Colts (28) @ Texans (24)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Mar 1, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sep 24, 2009
    Week 7 - Colts (28) @ Texans (24)

GG Ob, glad we can all still play madden.

Colts were down 7-0 early as they stopped the Texans but Mcnabb threw a pick 6. As Mcnabb was being tackled he frantically threw the ball up in the air for grabs by the DT Akoye.

Colts would answer and score on a 20 yd jet sweep from the rookie RB Girley. The Texans would then march down the field and make it a 14-7 game. Before half the Texans got into FG range but just BARELY missed the FG.

Colts didnt do much at the start of the 2nd half and the Texans got into FG range again and made the score 17-7. Something must have sparked as McNabb and company were determined to score and hit Ted Ginn for a 21 Yd TD strike. Colts then held the Texans to a three and out and got the ball back and scored again. There was a debatable play that I infact believe I did wrong, but Mario Williams attempted to sack McNabb and I thought he went down.. he did not an continued to run away so I just stopped and threw a pass (which should of been INT'd because I just threw it up for grabs) which Clark caught off a bounce and led to a Colts score. I apologize for this it was just in the heat of the game.

Texans contructed a great drive and scored on a 26 Yd TD to Johnson. The Colts were down 24-21 and mounted a heck of a drive to get another TD in a minute and a half. The Texans then marched downfield and attempted to run a toss on 3rd and 2. The Colts snuffed it out and hit Scaub in the backfield before he could get the ball off. 4th down Schaub hits a wide open Slaton but gets hit a little late and drops it. Ball game.

Again GG OB, all of my division games have come down to the last drive. Thats why the AFC south is the best division in the OMFL.

McNabb - 20/32 - 176 Yds - 3 Td - 2 Int
    Westbrook - 11 rush - 62 Yds - 6 Rec - 41 Yds
    Clark - 5 Rec - 60 Yds - 1 Td

Schaub - 21/28 - 199 Yds - 1 Td
    Slaton - 14 rush - 101 Yds - 8 Rec - 32 Yds
    Johnson - 5 Rec - 101 Yds - 1 Td
  2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Oct 8, 2009
    Very good game.... let it get away from me, still wondering how you got to my QB so fast on that run play on 3rd n 2... he didn't even have a chance to hand it off, won't say you NANO'd but damn man that was crazy... then Slaton drops the easy 1st down on the next play.... The rollout to Witten was another play that killed me, had you stopped and you somehow pulled off the miracle!

Great game though, looking forward to the rematch!