1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7 Colts at Titans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

My schedule is open the rest of tonight.

Tuesday I am busy until late.

Wednesday is open after work at 4 pm pst.

Thursday open after work.

2. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

For the record I was around every night this week and messaging Bruce with no response til 1am ( I gotta work at 7 am) . The one response I got on wednesday was that you couldnt play because you were headed out the door.

Everyone who knows m knows I been on YIM every night night setting up the Fight Night League. I dont feel that I should get a loss for trying to contact someone who is never available...

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Please let Brad get his sim win. I wasnt available Tuesday or last night...my bad.

We actually talked Tuesday and yea I was headed out the door as my post states above, Wednesday I messaged you right after work and you didnt respond until late because you werent home, left that part out...

Thursday I was out late and couldnt do anything to change it, my bad.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

PRIME EXAMPLE TO PLEASE USE THE FORUM TO SCHEDULE YOUR GAMES... PERIOD. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.