1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week#7 Eagles vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Jun 24, 2011.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

available tonight and all day saturday
    going bluefin tuna fishing sunday-monday though

tuesday on, after 6 pm et.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

actually, saturday i can play up until about 3 pm et, after that, ill be heading out of town to the fishing trip, so tonight, tomorrow until 3 pm et, or possibly monday night

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

I can play tonight , what time are you thinking?

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

message sent at about midnight, i was asleep, i would like to play today before this afternoon, if not, i have to play monday night

5. VishaL

Hey bro sorry I just woke up, it's 2:30 est time, I can start at 3est time, is it too late now? I'll be on ps3 at 3est, if this doesn't work then Monday is fine

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

its ok man, my communication hasn't been the greatest the last few days, we actually left for the ocean earlier than i anticipated and wont be back till late monday...

so, i guess Monday night we can get this in, not sure the exact time i get back but we can schedule it for Monday at lets say 9 pm et, My # is 443 977 9329, text me monday evening and see where i am, or if a better time monday is better

7. VishaL

Ok enjoy the fam and the fishing, see you Monday night, I'll text you Monday early in the day

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

im home for the night man, just text me when u are ready, no matter what time, im here

9. VishaL

Cool let's keep our 9 est time, I'll see u there bro