Week 7: Eagles vs Cowboys / A tale of two halfs....

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by ferocious, Sep 27, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

:coffee:This game was definetly a tale of two halfs, the first half the Cowboys were all over the Eagles. It seemed as if the Cowboys were playing at home. On Offense they were running all over the place with HB Dunbar, and passing at will with that great WR Dez Bryant. And on Defense it wasnt much of a change, stomping the Eagles running game and containing the Wideouts pretty much all game.

Then came the 2nd half and it all seemed to change slowly but surely. The Eagles running game didnt exactly pick up, but did enough to keep the Defense honest and enough to run out the clock at the end. The passing game picked up tremendously, unfurtunetly not to their Wideouts but to a Combo of TE's that finally woke up for this game. They never get used, but it payed off having them come thru in this time of need. And our Defense came to play big time in the 2nd half, stopping that running game from the Cowboys that had our backs against the walls. Specially a big time play from SS Wolff, who took the brand new role of starting SS fron his FS position.

And it showed why the Eagles made the right move, coming in with a monster fumble when the Eagles needed it the most as you all will see in the highlights. As for that Dez Bryant, he wasnt really contained in the 2nd half. But the Eagles Defense sure scared the shit out of him with those big 2nd half hits:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:, because as you all will see he dropped a monster short pass that was wide open and could of pulled out the win for his team.

Highlights coming soon, gonna try and load it up from my phone because last night the forum was down and couldnt load it up. So stay tuned....

Great Game Moe, Cya in Dallas. Cant wait its gonna be a good one....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Man, that should've been a pick to end the 3rd qtr. You end up kicking a FG, 3pts and there's your game winner.
    This was a great game. Hopefully the rematch will be just as good...

• Like Like x 2
  3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

I hear ya Moe, when I saw that I was like daam. He read that play completely. I think homefield helped out alot on this one, last minute fumble and then easy drop by Dez after he caught everything all game....12th Man Came thru :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Nail biter. Thx for the highlights Alonso. Way to churn out the clock at the end. Nice KR in the 4th qtr, Moe!

• Like Like x 2
  5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Yes nail biter for sure:nailbiting:, my daam hands were sweating up a storm. Then when I finally get close with a FG here comes a daam KR for a TD, WTF. If it wasnt for that late fumble and Dez dropping that pass its all over for me. 4 trips to the redzone and pure freaking FG's, Moe was playing lights out Defense in the redzone.:mad:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Thanks for the highlights...nice job

7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks for the highlights Zo! Congrats on a hard fought win!