1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7: Falcons @ Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by biggcoug65, Oct 10, 2011.

1. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

BigSmooth33

Here are my available times this week:

Monday - Thursday after 7:30pm PT

I am also willing to get up early/stay up late any day, so here are my UNAVAILABLE times:

Monday - Thursday 5am - 7:30pm PT (I leave for work at 6am, so the latest I could play is probably at 5am)

Let me know when you are available.

Thanks

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Crap man, this is going to be tough... You're on PT, so that's what, 9 hours ahead of you over here? ...

I think I'll probably need a sub for the game since there's not much hope of me getting a game in. There's an outside chance I could wake up real early one day to hammer out a game, but I doubt it.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

NOOOO You guys can't sim it.....this will be 5 weeks in a row where my bets have been voided. This is nutty!

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

BigSmooth33...just let me know your available times and I will try to work something out. I also do not want to sub/sim...

5. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

BigSmooth33, so are you not available at all these next couple days? If not, I will try to find a sub.