Week #7: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 10, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #7: Game of the Week

#1 Texas vs. #2 Oklahoma

[​IMG]

A matchup of epic proportions in week #7 as the undefeated Longhorns head on to the Cotton Bowl to battle big time conference rival, and undefeated, Oklahoma Sooners...

This game will have true national championship potential, as the winner of this game should be able to coast through the rest of the division on their way to the Big XII Championship game..

Whichever Bradford and McCoy shows up to play will set the pace and outcome for this game..

Post you opinions here.. For such a big game.. I expect to see alot..

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I got Texas on this one.. As much control as Bossy has with McCoy, he should be putting up big numbers on this OU defense..

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Im calling the upset with OKLAHOMA...the Sooners are gonna tame the longhorns

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Texas, Big. Unless i lose focus through 24 minutes of game.

5. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Damn, wish we could watch this on our TV Hub!!!

I got to go with Hack on this one. Bossy is puttin up monster numbers with QB McCoy. Yet, Drowsike has point too in that QB Bradford and gang aren't no joke...if their secondary shows up this could be one for the ages! However, I like Bossy and them Longhorns!

6. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

well i only have one thing to say about this match up and that is Gig'em!

7. Joe_THEDREAM

UT: 45
    OU: 14

This game got out of hand quickly with a 28-0 score at the end of the first half. Both the running game and was clicking for the long horns.

UT: Passing: 14ATT-24COMP-3TD-253YARDS through the air
    Running: 41ATT-190YARDS-3TD

C.McCoy had a solid day with a 198.9 Rating, but, had two interceptions along with his 3 Passing Tds.

After the game coach Brown was asked whether or not his team solidifies their #1 ranking, he responded with "THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"

8. Joe_THEDREAM

UT: 45
    OU: 14

This game got out of hand quickly with a 28-0 score at the end of the first half. Both the running game and was clicking for the long horns.

UT: Passing: 14ATT-24COMP-3TD-253YARDS through the air
    Running: 41ATT-190YARDS-3TD

C.McCoy had a solid day with a 198.9 Rating, but, had two interceptions along with his 3 Passing Tds.

After the game coach Brown was asked whether or not his team solidifies their #1 ranking, he responded with "THEY WERE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"