Week 7 Game Summaries(2011)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Quattro, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh budddy!

2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

thanks........i forgot

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

FSU smashes Duke 42-3​

A week after a disappointing win against Wake Forest the Seminoles came out with a vengeance jumping out to an early 14-0 lead thanks to a Lonnie Pryor 1 yard touchdown run and a 5 yard run by Chris Thompson. FSU added another 2 touchdowns in the 2nd quarter when EJ Manuel found receivers Willie Haulstead and Rodney Smith on receptions of 19 and 15 yards respectively. The bad Manuel came out late in the half after he overthrew WR Bert Reed in the endzone nullifying a great 61 yard kickoff return by Greg Reid after a Duke field goal.​

FSU added another touchdown in the 3rd quarter after Ty Jones ran it in from a yard out. Manuel found Smith once again for a touchdown this time a 19 yarder in the opening seconds of the 4th before giving way to the backups.​

The FSU defense was once again dominate holding the Blue Devils to just 158 yards and an average carry of 2.48 yards on the ground. They also picked off Renfree twice and the second strings managed to hold Duke on 4th down late in the game. DT Everett Dawkins lead the attack with 2 sacks and a forced fumble, fellow DT Jacobbi McDaniel had a pair of sacks himself.​

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

this game is gay unc had a 12 play drive in the 4th that took all of 34 seconds off the clock they were down 5...hit a hailmary between two defenders to go up 36-35 and I still had a chance on a fg with time running out fuck this game this hurts more than when my real life canes lose....I can't fucking sleep now I am too pissed. FUCK YOU EA... oh and gio bernards went bo fucking jackson too. I had two players with over 10 tackles and I had one play were bernard rushed to the outside my 85 overall LB hit him in the backfield and he bounced off my 90 overall FS hit him he bounced off my 83 CB bounced off him and then my ss came over and made a td saving tackle after a gain of 13 yards. I played OSU TCU and Va tech and did not have nearly the tackling problems as I had this game. WTF I didn't run anything different this game seems like it has a predetermined outcome I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I thin you are correct. If the CPU wants you to lose you will lose. I've had games like that before and they suck. and LOL

6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

K state looked past Tech

KSU looked past Texas Tech and it almost got them this week. Texas Tech came out with their high powered offense and produced. Thankfully for a few turnovers KSU defense was able to rebound and put the brakes on Tech when it mattered.

Bryce Brown and the KSU offense struggled the whole game and with the exception of Bryce 47 yard td run he produced lousy all game. The longest run of the game belonged to Klein on an option keeper where he raced 51 yards getting tackled at the 5 and Brown would score later to ice the game for KSU. Other big plays a note was a a 93 yard KO return by CB Garrett who was also raced down inside the 5 allowing for Brown to plow in the endzone for his 1st TD.

What can Brown do for you update

Bryce Brown 20 carries 115 yards 3 td, 3 catches 45 yards

Arthur Brown 6 tackles 3 TFL 2 sacks and 2 INT, 1 TD off INT to put KSU up 11

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kansas 24
    Oklahoma 10
    Kansas looked outmatched to start the game and were trailing 10-0 after a Ryan Broyles TD reception with 4:45 left in the 2nd quarter. Fortunately for Kansas, the offense stopped turning the ball over, and the defense was able to stop Oklahoma's rushing attack and passing attack. Kansas was able to score on a 60-yard James Sims rush with 1:11 remaining, get the ball back, and score again on a 29-yard pass to Daymond Patterson. Oklahoma couldn't score in the 2nd half and up 17-10, James Sims put the game away with an 18-yard score with 2:33 remaining.​

Kansas
    Quinn Meachem (QB)- 14-20 for 180 yards, TD, 3 INT​
    James Sims (HB)- 21 carries for 136 yards, 2 TD​
    Tim Biere (TE)- 4 receptions for 70 yards​
    Daymond Patterson (WR)- 1 reception, 29 yards, TD​
    Anthony Davis (CB)- 8 tackles, 1 sack, 5 TFL​
    Keeston Terry (FS)- 6 tackles, INT​

Oklahoma
    Landry Jones (QB)- 14-26 for 180 yards, TD, 3 INT​
    Brennan Clay (HB)- 10 carries for 47 yards​
    Ryan Broyles (WR)- 5 receptions for 104 yards, TD​
    Javon Harris (FS)- 5 tackles, 2 INT​