Week 7 Game Summaries (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucs, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Jun 30, 2010
    Miami 35
    South Florida 28

Had a horrible first half, for example, recovered a fumble with a linemen and saw the HB about to chase me down, my safety was right behind me so i figure I pitch it to him and get a better shot at the return. instead I pitch it 10 yards behind right into the arms of the USF QB. The 2nd half I went on a run and grabbed the lead. USF Tied it back up with less than a minute I think when on the following drive I found my WR deep for the winning score and my defense secured the W.
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Jul 1, 2010
    #25[​IMG] at [​IMG]#1
    (Above Michael Ford scores a TD on an 18 yard carry)
    Smokey is no match for DAWGS!
    This Saturday in Athens the Bulldogs showed the Vols why they run the SEC East by putting up 42 points. The Vols didn't go quietly thought they kept it close in the first half by matching the Bulldogs' scores and heading into the locker room at half time tied up at 10-10. Michael Ford was named player of the game once again rushing for 163 yards on 23 carries and scored 3 touchdowns. Aaron Murray also had a good game throwing for 152 yards on 16 attempts, 10 of which he completed and scored 1 touchdown. Murray also had 43 yards rushing on just 9 carries. Michael Bennett lead the teams receiving totals catching 4 passes for 57 yards. Kwame Geathers lead the team on the defensive side of the ball making 4 tackles f of which were sacks and he also forced 2 fumbles. Next week the Dawgs head to Nashville, TN to take on the Vanderbilt Commodores in what should be an easy win but you never know in the SEC Vandy could surprise the Bulldogs Saturday.
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nov 24, 2011
    Clemson 34 Duke 7

Clemson fired their head coach 24 hours ago and GMONEYS rather hasty debut was quite successful as the Tigers buried the Blue Devils 34-7. The reserves played the last minute of the 3rd and all of the 4th QTR and got some valuable game time in. Roderick McDowell ran for 129 yards and scored 3 times while the first string defense posts a shutout for the time they were in. Coach GMONEY had this to say after the game.

"We played well as a unit considering the circus around the ex coach being let go after the Florida State game. We need to find an idenity as a offense as we need to be able to run and pass. With a weeks practice, we will be ready for our next game."
  4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Jun 28, 2010
    Kansas 66
    West Virginia 14

Kansas's offense looked great as QB Jordan Webb accounted for 6 TD's (1 rushing) in 3 quarters of play. When Webb was taken out, Kansas had already scored 63 points through 3 quarters and the defense was solid too. Kansas outgained WVU 593-235 but they will certainly be tested next week against Oklahoma, where the winner is expected to be on the fast track for the Big XII Title Game.

Jordan Webb (QB)- 18-29 for 326 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT, 8 carries for 46 yards, TD
    Anthony Pierson (HB)- 6 carries for 83 yards, 2 TD
    Darrian Miller (HB)- 11 carries for 36 yards, TD, 2 receptions for 12 yards
    Dexter McDonald (WR)- 4 receptions for 101 yards, 2 TD
    Chris Omigie (WR)- 2 receptions for 84 yards, 2 TD
    Darius Willis (MLB)- 9 solo tackles
  5. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Dec 17, 2010
    Behind the performance of Sims and Atkins Alabama rolls to win it's fourth straight on the road against #20 TCU, 51-10
    Alabama came out firing and never slowed down. TCU got the ball first but the ball was picked off by Dee Milliner which would later set up a six yard toss by Sims to Atkins. TCU would then go three and out and Sims again connected with Atkins, this time for a 55 yard toss. Alabama would close out the first with a 41 yard FG by Jones. Sims would later connect with White from 24 yards out to put Alabama up 24-0 midway through the second quarter. Alabama would close out the first half with a 33 yard FG by Jones as Alabama took a 27-0 lead heading into the half. TCU would finally get on the board with a 22 yard FG after a Lacy fumble on the opening possession and a goal line stand. Sims would connect with Bell for another TD toss, this one from 61 yards out. Alabama had a comfertable lead heading into the fourth so the second stringers got some playing time and they took advantage of it, especially Calloway who would rush for two TDs.​
    Phillip Sims (QB) - 11 for 18 243 YDS 4 TD 0 INT, 9 ATT 35 YDS 3.8 AVG​
    Eddie Lacy (HB) - 24 ATT 113 YDS 4.7 AVG​
    Joe Atkins (WR) - 6 REC 153 YDS 2 TDS 25.5 AVG​
    Jeoffrey Pagan (DE) - 5 TOT TACK 3 SOLO 2 ATK 2 TFL 1.5 SACKS​