Week 7 - Houston Texans vs Bmore Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Black Republican, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Hey DaveIV82 let me know when your free bro. I am pretty free today and can run whenever tomorrow.

2. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Hey Qui3tStorm I am not sure what time I am available tonight. I had family come in town and we are going to dinner. How late can you play tonight? I am free after 8pm CST tomorrow. Let me know what works for you. My cell is 2105891965, text is fine.

3. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Qui3tStorm Just wanted it documented that I was the one who could not play last night. I can play after 8pm CST tonight. I might be able to go as early as 7:45pm. I have your number so will text you this afternoon after work.

4. Black Republican

No biggie bro, I'll have my cell on me so we'll get it tonight.

5. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Qui3tStorm Hey bro! Great game, had a lot of fun. I cannot figure out the passing game too well. lol My defense is getting better so I was able to keep it close. You are a good player. Good luck!

6. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

o btw sorry at the end of the game, I had to hit the RR and it was ball game so i let it run for a play lol

7. Black Republican

GG bro, you played great D, and ball control offense, when Ray Lewis got hurt I was worried, dude had 6 tackles an 2 sacks in one qtr. An Andre had like 90 some yards at half. Good pass rush, Tannehill will be in the ice bath until next weeks game!