Week 7 - NYG / KC

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Subkontraktor, May 8, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@XLenceofXQtion

Anytime after Sun 8pm CST would most likely work, including Mon-Wed. Throw me out a time and I'll confirm if I can make it.

2. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Sorry I was busy all weekend, expecially Sunday.

Can you play Wednesday at 6pm CST? I know you said after 8pm would work for you, but I have to start work at 7pm. I think If we start a game at 6pm I think we would finish the game before I have to work...hopefully something works out here.

3. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

4. Subkontraktor

Weather permitting, wednesday evening won't work for me. I'm busy from 5 - 8pm CST.

On my first post... I was saying that I'm pretty much free today, tomorrow (tuesday), and then wednesday up until 5pmCST.

@XLenceofXQtion

5. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Lets setup for Tuesday at 4pm CST

6. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

7. Subkontraktor

@XLenceofXQtion

Ahhh you're getting me in the few times I'm not available. I have to play chaffeur a few times during the day.

I have to get my son from school at 4:25 EST. I'll be back by 4:40 EST. If we start at 4, I'd need a 15 minute pause (and I could do this). Or else I would need to start at 3:20 EST or at 4:40 EST.

8. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

You are confusing me! haha... your original post sounded to me you would be available after 8pm CST, then you said your original post basically said you were available up until 8pm CST....I said 4pm CST, then you switched time zone on me and said 4pm EST, lol

9. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

you said you would be back at 440 EST...which is 340CST...I said lets play at 400 CST....this looks fine then

10. Subkontraktor

@XLenceofXQtion

Sorry man, I read it EST even though you typed CST. I'm so used to converting to the Eastern time zone.

4pm presents a little bit of a problem because I need to leave the house at 4:45.

Anyway we could push the game up 15 mins and play at 3:45pm?

If not, that's fine, but any amount of time before 4pm would help, and any amount of time after would be trouble.

11. Subkontraktor

On the original post, I was just saying I was busy on Sunday, but not the other days. I worded it weird.

My plans changed a little because my (future) brother-in-law went into the hospital. He was supposed to pick up my son from school, allowing my girl to drive herself to work. Instead I had to drive her and it makes it a little harder... hence the post I just posted.

12. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

I can try to be on a bit earlier sure. But r u picking him up at 415 eST? Because that won't interfere at all because we would start at 5pm EST (4pm cst)

13. Subkontraktor

I'll be back from getting him at 3:40pm CST ish.

Then I have to leave at about 4:45pm CST to get my girlfriend from work. I'm not sure when I'll be back then, I may have to take her to her Zumba class. I know I'll be home by at least 8pm CST, but not sure if earlier.

3:45 - 4pm CST would work... any time after probably wouldn't.

Or anytime after 8pm CST would also work.

Wednesday is going to be similar to the above schedule.