Week 7 "Play of the Week"

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Dru50, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Got the jump on you Cheez.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I got nothing from my matchup with gowazzucougs but im pretty sure he's got a few for consideration.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Since, Cheez is a little slow and I want to post some highlights I am creating the thread for this week.

recchem has a nice catch on the dynasty wire from his tight end on a long third down play. This play, I feel was the play of the game, it may not seem impressive, but from my angle it was quite the throw and catch, and it gave the Bruins a serious dose of momentum that the Cougs could not stop.

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

In a majority of games, there is a hail mary thrown at the end of the half or game. Very seldom are these prayers answered, which is why it is so spectacular to see them and why some live on in college history. This play certainly did not create the buzz of Flutie's hail mary or the Bluegrass Miracle, but it is still something to see. How Karstetter held on to that ball is beyond me, but it adds a little flare to this throw and catch. With that said, Washington State is the recipient of this week's play of the week.