Week 7 Power Rankings and Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, May 30, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 7 Power Rankings and Predictions

1. New England Patriots 6-0 - Had a big test last week and came out on top without his top RB.

2. Philadelphia Eagles 4-1 - Played very well in foxbrough and almost pulled out a victory watch this team get on another run right now!

3. New Orleans Saints 5-1 - Maybe every season Nate should say " 4 wins max " How is that looking for u buddy?

4. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-1 - This team overlooked the Texans last week and took a pretty good beat down. Which in the end might help the jags focus every week on the team he is playing not the rank he is in the power rankings.

5. Oakland Raiders 5-1 - The Raiders have a tough stretch of games coming up so we should see what they are made of.

6. Indianapolis Colts 4-1 - His only loss coming at the hands of the jags Curtis Painter will have this team fighting for a playoff spot all year.

7. San Diego Chargers 4-1 - Phillip Rivers is doing a great job controlling the game and the San Diego Chargers and poised to make a run at the AFC West crown.

8. Dallas Cowboys 4-1 - A big win against 2 time OMFL BOWL champ last week really puts the Cowboys into playoff discussions and they are just going to keep rolling.

9. San Francisco 49ers 3-2 - The best D in the game and if Nate Davis can not turn the ball over then they look good to make it back to the big game.

10. Minnesota Vikings 3-2 - With only losses to the Raiders and Eagles the Vikings are well on there way to a NFC North Title.

TB@CHI- CHI needs to get on track real fast if they wanna make the playoffs

CAR@MIN- AP is going to have a great day this week against a very avg D.

OAK@DEN- Big AFC West battle and I think the Broncos are gearing up for a great game and big win against rival OAK.

ARI@NYG- The Giants have done nothing this season to think they are going to beat an avg team...

NE@DAL- There has been a little trash talk coming into this game but unlike the playoffs the pats will back it up cause its a reg season game...

PIT@TEN- I think the titans got on track last week look out for that run jags.

ATL@PHI- After last week the eagles are itching to get back on the field and lay a hurtin on someone too bad for the falcons it has to be them.

BAL@STL- STL is still in a wide open battle for the West title. They take one step closer with a easy win here.

SF@WAS- A rematch of the SB last year but this time jeremy does not have the fire power to stop the 49ers D.

NYJ@MIA- Jets fans are looking for something positive to cheer for and sad to say they dont get it this week either.

HOU@BUF- This Bills team is turning into a beast and the texans dont even put up 20 points against this D.

GOW NO@IND- The Saints are on a tear but this week they just run into a better team.

GB@DET- Mathew Stafford and Calvin Johnson go off this week if Moogle can get his internet to work..

SD@KC- This is my upset pick!!! Game was already played and the chiefs won.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

25/75 chance I make you look like a genius....thanks for the encouragement

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Avg team...hmph...I thought we were friends :(

4. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Nice job sir.

5. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Haha we are friends but 2 win VS the seahawks got me thinking?!?!

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Thanks for noticing Painter. No one else seems too. This years nate davis!

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Painter won't know what hit him when we play! I can't wait. I've gotta get this week in the OMFL together now!

8. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I'll admit...I've have 1 of the weakest schedules in the league.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I noticed him 4 games ago when he threw for 300 against me. lol

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im not too envious of my remaining schedule. It's like someone threw down the gauntlet.

Texans(Dunn)
    Redskins (Jeremy)
    Browns (BOM)
    Cowboys (Majo)
    Raiders (Joseph)
    Broncos (SammyMitchell)
    Eagles (Vishal)
    Dolphins (Trude)
    Patriots (Gaddy)
    Jets (SD)
    Chargers (Maij)