Week 7 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by stryder24, Dec 10, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Aug 18, 2010
    Top 5

1) Dallas Cowboys -- 6-0. Easy week against the CPU Rams, but still sits at the top. 2 out of the next 3 weeks are against human opponents. Will anyone unseat the top team in the league?

2) Cleveland Browns -- 5-0. Dominated the Bengals this week. Cruise control until week 12 when they play the Bills.

3) Dolphins 4-1. Bye week last week, play the human controlled Raiders this week and another human opponent next week before 2 CPU weeks.

4) Bills 5-1. Another CPU win, and another CPU opponent this week. Next week they play the Miami Dolphins in what will a fight for first.

5)Chiefs 4-1. Another CPU Victory for a CPU heavy week for the league. Week 10 is the next time the Chiefs will even need to actually have a gameplan.

In the mix
    Eagles 4-1. In what couldve been a great game. The Eagles ended up playing the CPU and dominated them. Next human opponent is week 10.

Falcons 5-1. won by a touchdown over a CPU saints team. Lots of scoring, lots of throwing. They play the human Lions in Week 8 which might help earn them more credibility.

Packers 5-1. Sit atop the NFC North with no human opponent until week 11. Should have a good lead on the rest of the division by then.

Dropped from Rankings ....
    49ers. Did they drop from league?
    Bengals 4-2. Got handled by the Browns this week
  2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Aug 11, 2010
    Nice the Chiefs making a move into the top 5. I hope the 49ers guy didn't drop. I was looking forward to playing him in week 9.
  3. DerkontheXbox

DerkontheXbox Walk On

Dec 2, 2010

The Chiefs don't need to game plan against me?
  4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    I believe Jimmy is still in the league I think he just dropped last week so his opponent could play due to conflict in schedules.