Week 7 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by stryder24, Dec 10, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Top 5

1) Dallas Cowboys -- 6-0. Easy week against the CPU Rams, but still sits at the top. 2 out of the next 3 weeks are against human opponents. Will anyone unseat the top team in the league?

2) Cleveland Browns -- 5-0. Dominated the Bengals this week. Cruise control until week 12 when they play the Bills.

3) Dolphins 4-1. Bye week last week, play the human controlled Raiders this week and another human opponent next week before 2 CPU weeks.

4) Bills 5-1. Another CPU win, and another CPU opponent this week. Next week they play the Miami Dolphins in what will a fight for first.

5)Chiefs 4-1. Another CPU Victory for a CPU heavy week for the league. Week 10 is the next time the Chiefs will even need to actually have a gameplan.

In the mix
    Eagles 4-1. In what couldve been a great game. The Eagles ended up playing the CPU and dominated them. Next human opponent is week 10.

Falcons 5-1. won by a touchdown over a CPU saints team. Lots of scoring, lots of throwing. They play the human Lions in Week 8 which might help earn them more credibility.

Packers 5-1. Sit atop the NFC North with no human opponent until week 11. Should have a good lead on the rest of the division by then.

Dropped from Rankings ....
    49ers. Did they drop from league?
    Bengals 4-2. Got handled by the Browns this week

2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Nice the Chiefs making a move into the top 5. I hope the 49ers guy didn't drop. I was looking forward to playing him in week 9.

3. DerkontheXbox

DerkontheXbox Walk On

Ouch.

The Chiefs don't need to game plan against me?

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I believe Jimmy is still in the league I think he just dropped last week so his opponent could play due to conflict in schedules.