Week 7 Predictions

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thebouncer24, Feb 18, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Yeah I missed last week I apologize.. this segment is not dead!

We won't look at results even though I believe week 5 was my best week and I think I put a curse on Den QB Breden Evans, don't hate!

Week 7

Rookies:

Offense: Oak RB Gary Frederick - he is the starter for this team, and get's a good amount of carries each week. He hasn't had the best season, but last time these 2 teams played was one of his better games. Raiders will look for production from Frederick for sure

Week 7 Predictions - 16 carries 110 yards 1 td

Defense: NE OLB Juliaus Pendleton - i am back on this guys boat, he is consistent with 2 to 3 tackles last time he played Miami it wasn't anything special. He has had half a season under his belt this is the difference

Week 7 Predictions - 4 tackles 2 sacks

Impact Players: changed this segment to players that are not necessarily the best player on the team but the most important to the organization for the week (note; they may or may not have good predicted stats)

Offense: Hou QB Dyjuan Dozier - coach hated him in offseason but he is going to make and break this week facing the rivals Titans

Week 7 Predictions - 14/26 203 yards 1 td 2 int

Defense: Ind MLB Jacorie Joplin- Cleveland has always been a tough team to stop in the aerial attack. Now Cleveland has found some legs to run the ball. Joplin is going to have to step up big, which he has done all year but this is a big game

Week 7 Predictions - 6 tackles 1 sack 1 int

• Like Like x 3
  2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

love the curse, hope it continues for another week on Evans!

nice work bouncer!

• Like Like x 2
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Great work bouncer how about u take the pressure off the colts for a week lol

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Good Job

Dozier has it posted on the bulletin ;)

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Go titans

6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    No sacks but he had 5 total tackles(solo + assisted) and 2 of those 5 were TFLs.