Week 7 Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Week 7 Preview

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big Conference Match-Ups In Gridiron Gladiators

#9 Oklahoma St vs #1 Nebraska

#15 Auburn vs #7 Arkansas

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

This week is the begining of Several grueling Gauntlets for a few teams. The First Big Match Up of the Big 12's season is between two top 10 teams both in the title hunt for National Championship berth. It also mabey a prelude to the Big 12 Title Game in Kansas City. The Husker are #1 again and riding a 28 game winning streak and are Defending champions.. as well as two time defending Big 12 champs. Can the Explosive and Upstart Cowboys Knock them off?

In the SEC..This is developing into one of the West's Marqee Games, and rivalry. Two Seasons ago on Auburns way to the SEC championship game only one team managed to give the Tigers a Loss, The Arkansas Razorbacks. The Season After the Razorbacks Ran up around and threw the Tigers on thier way to an SEC title. This is a key Game that will most likely Decide the west. Can Auburn get over the Hump and Obstacle known as the Razorbacks for once?

One Last game is the Mighty USC Trojans host the Fighting Irish. This is one game the Trojans need to get past if they want a shot at the National Title.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

The Cowboys almost did... they came out with 14 unanswered before i got 28 unanswered... then they stormed back to make it 28-21 before i was able to run out the clock. Missed 3 fg's in that one... rough stuff. But i can't wait for next years matchup already with emm. Good player.