1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7: Raiders vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Subkontraktor, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@JoHud

I'm free this evening, but we might be watching a movie as a family.

Sunday - free after 6 or 7pm CST
    Monday - free
    Tuesday - free
    Wednesday - free

There are a few times here and there were I can't play, but pick a time if you'd like and I'll let you know for sure if I can make it.

2. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Would Sunday at 9pm MST work? Have some friends coming over tonight for a poker game, and then I got a playoff game in another OF after that. let me know.

3. Subkontraktor

How about I join you all for poker and we play our game after..... I love poker!

That time sounds good... Sunday night 9pm MST, I'll plan on that and be there unless you say different.

@JoHud

4. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

It was donkey poker, trust me you would have hated it haha. Just a fun party for a friend on 15 day leave from Iraq. Of course the girl that has never played took 2nd... friggin hate poker =P

5. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

@Subkontraktor

hey man, I can go sooner if you get on before that time. just send a message on live when u get on.

6. Subkontraktor

@JoHud

I just missed you. I'll be signed on and ready now until the original time.