Week 7 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by luvtotha9s, Jun 7, 2010.

1. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Week 7 Scores

The #10 Penn State Nittany Lions traveled to Ann Arbor to take on the Wolverines of Michigan in the rain, they prevailed, 49-21. SR HB Stephon Green was the star on the ground even though he didnt score, he did have 164 yards. Green's Running mate RS-SO HB Curtis Dukes got all the scores, with his 4 rushing TDs on 6 attempts for 66 yards. The Lions D was bent and broken throughout the game, but they did force 4 Ints, returning two for pick-6s.

2. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

an error occured...and my game locked up before i got done with the game....now i cant get back into the playstation network...I hope to hell that it recorded our score

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

it did, i saw it under yrs and mine name. GG Luv, and RTR!

4. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

i dont think it recorded the score on my end...looks like my stats didnt come through...beats me....it still has Dukes at 1TD on the year...and i had 4 in that last game..beats me...hopefully it counts it once it advances

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

i'll check it tonight when I play my game. I'll see what it has reported as a score.

Mike

6. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

it says the right recorded score now.....it just didnt seem to record my stats

7. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Florida State will be playing their game in about an hour. just a heads up

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

#15 Florida State knocks off previously unbeaten #3 Miami

[​IMG]

(AP) Tallahassee, FL - The fans were rocking at Doak Campbell stadium as it was time for the annual battle between #15 Florida State and the much hated #3 Miami Hurricanes. It would start out well for the Noles as Miami jumped out to a quick 14-7 lead as Jacory Harris seemed like he was on fire early. The Seminoles put the ball in the hands of QB EJ Manuel in the 2nd half after missed oppourtunites in the running game. Florida State would finally take the lead on a Manuel to Commack TD pass 17-14 end of the 3rd. Miami would strike back at the 3 minute mark on a Harris to Byrd 67 yard TD strike now up 21-17.

Knowing that they had to have a score on the next drive EJ Manuel took the Noles right down the field on 8 plays to put the Noles back up 3 on a Jermaine Thomas 2 yard run on 3rd and goal. The Seminoles defense was smothering all game long and would force a turnover on downs with just over a minute reamining as Jermaine Thomas would add his 3rd rushing TD of the game to seal the victory as the Noles end Miami's hope of an undefeated season with a 31-21 victory.

Key Stats:

EJ Manuel 16/30 302 yards 1 TD 0 INT
    RB J. Thomas 32 car 130 yards 3 TD's
    LE Toshmon Stevens 7 tackles, 7 TFL, 5 sacks

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

The Gators were hosting The Ohio St Buckeyes, in a battle of 2 top 10 ranked teams. Florida got the ball first and before a blink of an eye Jeffrey Demps was scampering 65 yds for his 1st rush TD of the game. The Gator defense was playing well causing The buckeyes to a couple of 3 and outs add that to some poor field goal kicking the Gators would be up 24-7 at the Half. Ohio St would try to make a comeback adding the only TD of the 3rd quarter but The Gator defense would come up with a couple of key 4th down stops, Then Demps would finish the game like he started with a 79 yd TD run with just over a minute to play to seal the deal.

Player Of The Game
    Jeffrey Demps 236 yds rushing and 3 TD's

[​IMG]

GG Tuco

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I dont think I've ever had a running back light me up like that. Those two long runs were straight up the gut and he was gone.

I am holding open tryouts for a kicker, may have to raid the Buckeye soccer team.

GG drunken

11. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I have the same problem with michigan, no kickers that kick worth anything.

gonna be an interesting offseason.