1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7, Season 1 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 21, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Next Advance Schedule:
    -When 12/12 are ready or
    -Saturday, July, 23rd, 11amEST

Last Week Notes:
    -wins, wins, and more wins: WV, Houston... who's next? And how high can these coaches climb?
    -McGuffie is a human being... and Rice falls
    -North Texas continues to struggle... ah hell, let's be honest, continues to suck big time!
    -WKy has a setback
    -UTEP establishes itself as fully in the C-USA title hunt

This Week Notes:
    -please stay committed to uploading all videos, writing game summaries (for top-25 matchups and user-user games), updating your recruiting boards and special content.
    -Keep a constant eye on 'ship numbers. Do not go over 70 players or the hammer falls.

Good luck gentlemen!

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

And nothing about Akron winning back to back games after the 87-0 loss!!!!

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

UTEP first ranked team? looks like it

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Hilltoppers climbed a little today as they beat Middle Tenn 42-21.....achieved our first 300+ yards passing and no INTS....running game continues to be our strong point...

5. TJM

TJM Walk On

We got a matchup coming up here next week in the C-USA...#2 RB in the Country (rushing yds) in Joseph Banyard's 4-1 UTEP Miners(?) and #1 RB in the Country Orleans Darkwa (rush yards) in 4-1 Tulane Green Wave. We got our bags packed and are ready to roll!

6. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Squeaked one out on Logan. So ready for our trip down to Vegas next week!

7. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Week 7 against BYU is just getting started now. SJSU really wants to get an out of conference win here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Great job to all you guys that are above .500. I've been losing by a few scores a game minimum with the exception of one win.

9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I think mormon would be rooting for a SJSU upset...open that BYU job a little earlier

• Like Like x 1
  10. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i just wanted to notify everyone that the wyoming beat-down will officially be at 1130CST. so when you wake up you will be able to see how bad it got for the cowboys. undecided whether i will pull off the dogs in the 2nd half or not yet

11. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

the Tulane-UTEP matchup, the national game of the week takes place tonight at 8:30 EST. Looking forward to heading to that hell hole called new orleans and leaving with a nice W.

12. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Nooooo. The Swami is stuck at work!! I can't make my predictions!

13. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Both games will be really good, but the winner of the Utep-Tulane match-up will have a good chance at the C-USA title game. UNLV and Wyoming are in the MWC so they'll have to face TCU and Boise!

14. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

What am i chopped liver?

15. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Lets see......what team are you.........oh yeah! Rice! Yeah......chopped liver. lol jk.

I was just talking about those 2 user games. I overlooked you, sorry. Those 2 guys are at the top of the leader boards in a couple categories though.

Go RICE!!! lol