week 7 season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Aug 7, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

boil16, Flyinhi2005, Nathan Lowe, ThaBayouChef, kursku, _MG_, Winning, MarkyMark67, franko05, LTL7360, LittleAppleSwag
    I am going to advance tonight if Winning can get his game in before I get home (7pm eastern) if he can get it in after that I will wait a couple hours if I don't get a reply from him it will be advanced at 7... guys lets get this thing ramped up we have a thursday 11 pm eastern deadline to get this thing advanced make sure your recruiting gets done....

• Like Like x 2
  2. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

mcyork with Penn St., I can play our game wed. late afternoon or evening bud. When is a good time for you? What time zone are you in?

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I can play wed night after 9:30 eastern if that is ok with you MarkyMark67 Winning is gonna get his game in before I get home so we should be ok to advance at 7:30 ish sorry I have not put much into this this week I will be back on my game in the next coming days work has been crazy and I havn't had time to add content

4. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

You are doing fine commish, it was a busy weekend for work for me too. Can I let you know a time tomorrow to play? It depends if my daughter comes over or not what time I can play, If it is 9 or 10 pm here is that to late? Let me know, it should be a good game. Are you getting rid of all your transfer kids that left for other schools? I think the game would be a little easier for me if you just benched all your starters!! Haha!!

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yeah UMMMMM HELL NO!!! I kept all the kids I could lol I need the help. what is your time zone? I can play up to 12 eastern

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

shit guys the wife is being a bitch so i cannot advance till later 10-11 sry

• Like Like x 1
  7. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

I'm in mountain time zone. can i let you know tomorrow afternoon what's a good time is?

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

How about at 6pm mountain time or 8pm eastern time today? or anytime after that? Good luck commish!!

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

can you go at 9:00 eastern

10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Yes 9pm(7pm) is good for me.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

was downstairs had shitty connection so I moved upstairs sent invite to you where are you?

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  13. kursku

kursku Walk On

why i'm playing the game again.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

did you lose the 1st time? kursku

15. kursku

kursku Walk On

I did, Franklin went down in the second quarter. Then the backup quarterback was the "starter" for Bama. 2 INT and a Fumble returned for TD.

16. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    so we advancing tonight still once kursku is done?

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

hey not making an example of you but if you lose you lose even if it didn't upload or not so I am gonna throw out the win and sim it if it sims win I will give it to you if you lose thats the breaks for those of you who don't know this is what happens if the shitty ea servers go down not your fault kursku just a heads up let me know the results and I can sim it for you in the future...Now if the game is still in question I would have no problem letting you play it over take a pic of the screen like you did and post it here

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yep in 5 min

• Like Like x 1
  19. kursku

kursku Walk On

Oh! No problem, just thanks for the heads up. I ended up playing again because I wasn't so sure about what to do, and didn't want to be the last of advance!

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

so I went on last night forgot to throw out your score and sim lol advanced the league your welcome lol