Week 7 - Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Oct 31, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 7 - Season 3

Hard Advance for Monday/Tuesday @ 8:00 pm Central.

If you have, for any reason, redshirted a Senior...please reply to this thread letting me know that. I must calculate it into your recruiting. Nati, I know you did. Anyone else?

- Sliders are back to the original.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 #10 Central Michigan 5-0 BYE - -
    Riptides Ball State 3-0 Toledo W 59-29
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 4-1 Eastern Michigan W 56-14
    Colonel Thrillz Kent State 2-3 BYE - -
    dub #11 Buffalo 5-0 Bowling Green W 45-7
    b milley Bowling Green 3-2 @ #11 Buffalo L 45-7
    Maxattax34 Rice 3-2 #21 Tulsa W 62-7
    castortroy4206 ECU 2-3 @ #19 Houston W 26-21
    NatiSaint UCF 5-0 @ #13 Southern Miss W 52-42
    Kid Robotz #13 Southern Miss 5-1 UCF L 52-42
    MM Jman #21 Tulsa 4-1 @ Rice L 62-7
    MYCANE #19 Houston 4-0 ECU L 26-21

UvU games:
    - A lot of very good user games this week, I'll give some extra time for the advance since there are so many.

Bowling Green @ Buffalo
    Tulsa @ Rice
    ECU @ Houston
    UCF @ Southern Miss

LET'S GET IT ON!!! (when york advances ;) )

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Its done. I have advanced and set up the new sliders. I have a question about them though. They seem really high and I was wondering do the users of these (tf1) use any aggressive defensive options.

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Yes, Rob Calabrese was redshirted - He was a Senior, I'm not sure that he showed up on my Depth though.

4. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Yea 16 seniors and one is redshirted he does show up on the Depth.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I just need to know if there are any redshirted seniors, and how many. I know how many seniors you guys have.

york - they are hardly different than the ones we used previously. They are from TF 2, and they don't use any aggressive game planning.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

My team can do nothing but shoot themselves, big plays and t/o's

49-7 Max at half

7. Jman

WOWZA. Good game Max. Seriously.

I had 7 turnovers, including the first play of the game, I just never recovered. Tipped passes for TD's, INSANELY strange fumbles EVERYWHERE, he broke 2 HUGE runs with McGuff (animal!) and momentum was in the home crowd from then on.

Crazily enough I never got really pissed, I just laughed the whole time, it was unbelievable but I still had fun haha.

Told you all I was overrated this year! But I'll remember this one come next year Max!
    :D

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Are we not allowed to use aggressive gameplanning? What about conservative?

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

there are no rules against it. It's all in the rules thread. He was just asking about their dynasty for whatever reason.

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Rice could do no wrong in this one. GG JMan. If I can keep either one of these RBs Rice will be a threat next year.

Its a rivalry game against a ranked opponent and I had a bunch of recruits visiting... I forgot to do recruiting until after the game but Im glad I did. HB Cedric Coley (#1 overall prospect) insta-commits to Rice!!!

11. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Hmmm Anyone heard from IKE?

12. BDSDIGITAL

He was online earlier.

13. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

He hasnt responded to my game thread- maybe im supposed to find him?

14. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

add him on xbox live and send him a msg. his GT is in the leage discription thread.

15. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

My bad Nati. I sent you a message on Live earlier. I can go Maybe this afternoon, later tonight surley, and worse case tomorrow all day.

16. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I can also go right now. Ill DVR the Bears, since its only the browns anyhow. Ill hit you up on Live

17. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

In one CRAZY game the Knights are able to pull it off. First half there was no passing allowed the second half the passing couldn't be stopped....

WIERD

Great Game IKE

18. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

This game was incredibly frustrating. Im sure it was for you, but hell you won, I was DYING!...lol

The damn running QB killed me. But it was an uphill battle from the get. Once I fumbled on my first two possessions, and you DB's HOLDING my wrs all day...(;)), forcing those Ints.

Ii knew it was gonna be ugly, I didnt want to abandon the run as soon as I did, but i had to keep scoring, because, frankly, you raped my CBs repeatedly with no Vaseline. It hurt and I couldn't do anything about it.

My 600 yards of offense meant nothing....basically, 2 fumbles, 4 ints, 4 drops, and 4 sacks were too many negative plays to overcome.

19. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Yea, The first quarter was a passing disaster for me and a fumble disaster for you.

The game was wierd and I knew at any moment that USM could break it away from me and take it from under my nose. Your quarterback was very frustrating... he is fast and a monster, had to take my pressure off so that to keep him from rushing.

The game was a battle - everytime I'd think I was getting ready to pull away from you it seemed like you would shut my offense down and score the next play. It was getting crazy... UCF's defense and Offense didn't show up at the same time but atleast they both got on the field at some point during the game.

20. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yea I busted out laughing on a pass interference call where you blew up my WR waaay before he got the ball. that was hilarious lol

21. Jman

I did it and then hoped your guy wasn't going to come up injured, I'd have felt like shit if that'd happen.

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

23. Jman

Really would have. Ball was in the air and I thought...INT that won't matter...or hitstick. Eh, hitstick it is lol.

I was getting pummeled but laughing the entire time, it was a crazy experience :D

24. BDSDIGITAL

mcyork, you owe me 10 man pride points.

25. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Upset of the Year?!?!

Castortroy knocks of C-USA front runner york and his Houston Cougars!! final - 26-21

Not only that, but nati gets the victory over Southern Miss. Crazy week!

The UCF win basically solidifies his shot at winnin gthe East assuming he can get by Tulsa and ECU. In the West, the Houston loss completely opens up the door for Rice to snatch the title once more!

Tulsa is basically out with two division losses, and the West championship will be up for grabs in the oh-so-intense Bayou Bucket rivalry!!

Will there be anything riding on this game? maybe some of those stud recruits Rice is trying to land, or maybe york must keep an embarrassing picture of himself in his sig or avatar lol..