Week 7 Sentinels / Jets

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Michael Overman, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

TJ klaximilian ...it's that time again. Last game of the season for us (unless we meet in the playoffs)

I'm down for tonight after the advance if you are...only 1 or 2 games left....so we should be good

if not I'm pretty open Friday after work and most of Saturday

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I can play tonight, probably up until midnight EST time. SO that would be 9pm for me.

If not, I can probably squeeze this in tomorrow night after 7pm EST or on Saturday between 2pm-6pm EST

3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

All those times will probably work for me....Lets shoot for tonight 10 PM Est. as it seems that is around when advance will occur (1 game can't be played and the other kicks off at 9-915 Est.)
    klaximilian

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

If it starts at 9-915, we're probably looking at a start time closer to 1030-1100 with the game, the advance all taking place. Games typically take an hour, give or take 10 mins. But I'll be ready at that time if it's advanced.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Well even midnight advance isn't happening

see you later this week…and hope to not have our thumbs in our asses for the whole evening this time klaximilian

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Indeed. But you forgot the "no homo"

7. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Did i say hope not to……I meant hope "to" of course

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Michael Overman

I'm good to play as soon as I come home tonight, but only at that time.

Still available tomorrow between 2-6pm EST. Probably not available at all on Sunday...unless I can carve out an hour here or there. Best to play it safe.

Able to rumble around 7pm EST? I might be able to get home earlier, depending on work today.

9. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

klaximilian

At this point in time I'm free when you get home from work...but I do want to leave the door open in case I get plans offered for the night, or dinner plans or whatever. I will be in complete contact for either scenario...so you will not be left out in the cold. If tonight doesn't end up working out (which right now I think it will)...I'm completely available during your Saturday time slots.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sounds good. I'll check in with you once more when I'm about to leave from work.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On