Week 7 Texans (34)-Bills (16)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, May 31, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Week 7 Texans (34)-Bills (16)

Write up later on, good game scikotic some early TO's really took you out of your game plan.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Will ya knock it off Hurricane! If your not careful you are gonna make this a 3 team race in the South!

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I got blasted, simply put. Couldn't pass. My defense got shredded, I fumbled a few times. Man, he just worked me...

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

last time i take those bills LOL

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Much to the surprise of the Houston coaching staff QB Matt Schaub returned from injury in the important AFC battle.

The Texans pretty much played ball control and had a nice day despite 2 TO's and a shanked 19 yd FG attempt. Schaub was pretty solid in his return 18-25 282 yd 2 TD's and one int. Felix Jones had 143 total yards and 3 total TD's in this one. Houston got 2 early turnovers one on an INT and one on a forced fumble sack and it really took the wind out of Buffalo early. The Texans built a 17-0 halftime lead on a late Schaub to Kevin Walter TD and never really looked back. Walter did well in his new role of 3rd WR with the addition this past week of Braylon Edwards.

The Bills offense seemed to be a little out of sync on this day. However they did get a nice KR for a TD in the 4th. Pretty sound defense for Houston also holding the Bills to 150 yards and picking up 3 sacks on the day. The newly acquired Braylon Edwards had 3 grabs for 51 yards in this one.

Next up for the suddenly hot Texans are the TB Bucs lets see if they can keep riding the momentum they have suddenly found this season. Final 38-16 Texans...