Week 7 - Texans (66) vs 49ers (7)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by obwhite, Nov 18, 2009.

1. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Week 7 - Texans (66) vs 49ers (7)

Texans Lay the Slaton on 49ers!

This was a highly anticipated match between the high powered Texans and the great defense of the 49ers. Unfortunately the 49ers were not able to put much of an offense together against the Texans stout defense. The 9ers were only able to produce 141 yards of total offense and it really hurt them in the end. The texans forced 5 turnovers and most all were returned for a score, this unfortunately lead to the inflated score that became the final outcome. The 9ers best player Patrick Willis did bring one glimpse of light as he returned an interception to the house for the 9ers only score of the game early in the 2nd quarter.

Player Stats

Quarterback play​

Matt Schaub 12 of 15 for 235 yards 3TD's 1 int
    Shaun Hill 8 of 22 93 yards 0Td's 4int

Rushing​

Steve Slaton 19att 204 yards 3td's

Frank Gore 14att 34 yards 0td
    Glenn Coffee 7 Att 30 yards

Recieving ​

Andre Johnson 2rec 47 yards 1td
    Owen Daniels 2 rec 62 yards 1 td
    Steve Slaton 6 rec 105 yards 1td

Vernon Davis 3 rec 36 yards
    GGore 2 rec 25 yards
    A. Battle 1 rec 19 yards

Jacoby Jones 92 yard punt return for a TD

Defense

INT's
    Nick Fergeson 1 int
    Cushing 1 int
    Quin jr. 1 int
    Mario Williams 1 int

P. Willy 1 int

Forced fumbles ​

Brian Cushing 1
    Parys Haralson 1

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

AFC south teams think they are playing NCAA 2010. You and Mustang have to learn to take you heavy foot off the gas pedal. Even I played this guy and he turned the ball over but I didn't score 66 I figured 35 was enough.

3. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i ran the ball every play in the 2nd half and still score, i'm not trying to make anyone mad but if i am running the ball (and only running) and they can't move the ball and continue to throw pick 6's i really don't know what else to do inside of the rules... i feel like me and the colts owner are making some people mad and i really don't wanna anger anyone, i'm a very fair owner and anyone who has played me can contest that i play uncheese style, mixing up my play calling, yet i still seem to be scoring lots of points..

My last game i won 66-7 and i know that sounds like i was purposely running up the score, but he only had like 5 first downs the entire game and barely 100 yards total offense with 5 turnovers. Short of just kneeling the ball time and time again i feel like i'm in a no win situation. i'm even putting backup's in on my offense, Grossman played the entire 4th quarter.

I just wanna apologize to anyone who thinks that i have run the score up on them, i just only know how to play my style of madden and i've been playing for 9 years straight, i love the game and i am pretty good at it!

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

The bills scored 67 three weeks ago and no one said a thing. why is it an issue now?

5. RCF33

RCF33 Walk On

Yes I do throw a LARGE amount of picks I know . Hey this is my 1st year playing Madden Online and I know I am well a Crappy player . But white what you also failed to say is that in the 2nd Half you also Ran a pick back for a TD and oh yah ran a Punt back with 50 sec left . I know I need alot of help but damn . LOL OH yah I lost this week to the Panthers by 38 but hey I will learn .

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

things can get out of hand quick, i know, im the browns.