Week 7: Vikings vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by LtJustice, Sep 21, 2014.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Looks like Gaddy is out of town for the duration of this week.

We are assuming he has no availability, since he never indicated otherwise in the Out Of Town thread.

Unless Gaddy replies here by the end of the day today (Sunday 9/21), the Bills will be put on Auto-Pilot and Jeremy can play the CPU. If Jeremy would prefer to not play the CPU, he can opt for a straight sim instead (with the next advance). No Super-Simming allowed.

REMINDER: Any team playing the CPU (when authorized by league management) MUST LIVE STREAM the game. All league game play rules are expected to be followed in games played against the CPU, just as they would be when playing another owner. No restarting the game, unless approved by league management.

JSimms
    coachgaddy

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I have my PS4 with me but I know my times to play will be late west coast time. I'm trying to play jeremy now in another league so once I get in touch with him. We may be able to play this game today.

• Like Like x 1
  3. coachgaddy

Oh my other available window is Monday before 12pm pacidic or 3pm eastern. Then I can play late night when I'm reach the hotel in San Francisco.

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I'm available today to play, but can't play too late during the week (10:30 CT start time, at latest). Let me know what works for you...

5. coachgaddy

Oh I thought they were talking about another Jeremy. Ok if I can get back to the house in time I will ping you. What's your schedule like tomorrow.

6. JSimms

I work 8 to 6 CT, so I can start 6:00 to 10:30 CT on Monday...

7. JSimms

8. coachgaddy

I'm going straight to hotel when I land tomorrow. So that should be around 8pm your time. So we should be able to play around then.

• Like Like x 2
  9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

attaboy Gaddy. If you guys have lag issues due to playing from a hotel, go ahead and kill the stream.