WEEK 7:Who the hell are these guys?Defense steps up VS G-men

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Gutcheck64, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

apparently the falcon defense realized they are birds of prey instead of a hibernating bear as they awoke from their season long slumber to sink their talons into the soft flesh of the giants offense and keep the pressure on eli manning who can get hot at any time.coach gut check had to make make some lineup changes coming into this one as the team chemistry was not clicking.first i realized the best and worst off season moves were the key.the worst:signing turner into a long term VERY expensive deal in the name of team chemistry.the best:trading for james stewart.coach gutcheck rarely makes trades but this one paid off when i finally came to the painful conclusion that turner was not getting it done.stewart kept the def honest with a 18 caryy 98yd performance that opened up the passing game for matt ryan and the falcons talented recieveing core as rookie TE eddie wallace had his best game of the season but still adjusting to replacing LEGEND tony gonzalez.on the defensive side of the ball rookie CB angel martinez was a gift from heaven pacing the D with 6 solo taks in his breakout performance and dunta robinson earned player of the game honors as he was the key with 2 timely int's.after taking a 21-3 lead into halftime the falcons came out soft in the second half and eli got his team back into with a couple of TD's to come within 10pts in a great comback effort but the 18 point 1st half was too much to overcome as the falcons get off the snide after an o- for september start and start trying to dig out of this grand canyon sized hole.great game as always juan and good luck the rest of the season,...especialy weeks 8 and 9 VS my division

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 2