1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Week 7

We got a few guys left who need to accept invites and play games i will give until tonight around 1030pm then i will be advancing and putting us back on regular scheduled advances.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Already 2 users lost to cpu?!?!? This makes for an interesting end of the season.

And Trigger....how the hell did you lose to Duke :eek:

3. Hova

Sliders were default this week just to let everyone know. I had to rehost the dynasty so the sliders dont take effect until after the advance

4. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll get to my game and recruiting this evening before the deadline.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I was one. Got slaughtered vs. Washington State! It was pretty frustrating to say the least. As a life long Bruin fan, we are used to saying "wait until next year."

6. Masler

Masler Walk On

Buckeyes have a damn bye week...quite ready to test this team out.

7. Hokie Effect

Don't worry you will get to test them out against the #1 ranked Nittany Lions after your bye week. I just hope my QB is healthy by then or my D plays like it did against UM.

8. Hokie Effect

Looks like another user team loses to cpu and pretty bad as Texas Tech goes down.....hopefully the new sliders will help after the advance.

9. Masler

Masler Walk On

damn are you serious? what a way to break them in lol

10. well.. i was winning at half time by like 10... i played the whole 2nd half plus some of the 2nd quarter with my backup qb, and my defence just didnt show up and throwing 4 ints in the 4th quarter didnt help.. or having 3 of them returned for tds... start of 4th it was like 35-21 my lead... and one PA pass gone the wrong way... and im toast

ill get my summary up asap... finals are slowing me down though

11. Hova

Yathe sliders weren't in effect because it was my first week taken over, sorry guys. Advancing now and sliders will be effective this week