Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Feb 20, 2009
    Week 7

reply here
  2. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

Jul 29, 2009
    1st Quarter:
    Gmen travel to philly for divison game as these two players play each other for the 1st time. Eagles jump on the board 1st with a 80 yard pass to Maclin 7-0. But the Gmen come right back as Eli throws a screen pass to Bush and he takes it to the box for a td 7-7.

Gmen get a stop but on a punt return Bush fumbles the ball and Bradley picks it up and score 14-7. Bush get's another pass and takes it 31 yards for the score with Barth adding a fg 17-14 Gaints at halftime.

The only scoring from the Giants wold be a 1yard score from fb Hedgecock 24-14. Eagles catch a break when Westbrook takes off 37 yards for the score 24-21 Giants.

Giants would shutdown the Eagles but we would add another fg to seal the game 27-21 gg stykman
  3. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Feb 20, 2009
    Winner Chrisdstan for the only summary this week. I will promptly bump your team to all 99 OVRs. :)
  4. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Aug 16, 2009
    Sorry for being late on my summary I had school the next and then bowling tonight so...here is what happened Tuesday night with Lions hosting the Bucs...

The first half was a sea-saw battle having the Lions forcing some fumbles and marching into the first half with a lead of 20-10.

Second half was a different story tho...Lions went up 27-10 then all of sudden...Bucs were forcing Int's and causing fumbles and before the Lions knew it the score was 27-24 end of 3rd quarter

Fourth quarter both defenses play very tight and causing punts until the Bucs mixed in some good runs with some nice passing the Bucs scored on a D.Ward 3yd TD run to give the Bucs the lead 27-31. (Here is where something just went haywire with CB Philip Buchanon he just started to move across the field on his own causing defensive offside it was the wierdest thing I have ever seen. Then when the Lions march down for the go ahead TD with a TD pass to Roy Williams with less then a minute left in the game the Lions had the Bucs 3 and 20+ and here comes Philip Buchanon moving across the LOS and causing yet another offside then Bucs convert the 3rd down but feel short on the next series.)

GG Bucs I really hope you seen what I seen with Philip? gl with your season man
  5. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Aug 29, 2009
    Raiders 37 Chargers 27

1st quarter

Raiders strike first with a 2 yd TD run by RB D.McFadden. Jano would add a FG to put Raiders up 10-0. Chargers get back into the game with 26 yd TD pass to RB D.Sproles.

2nd quarter

Chargers tie the game with a 22 yd FG from N. Kaeding. Raiders retake the lead when Morrison picked up a P.Rivers fumble and returns it 37 yards for the TD. Chargers immediatly drive the field and Rivers hits Gates on a beautiful 15 yard TD pass to end the scoring in the first half.

3rd quarter

Raiders defense steps up huge again when rookie CB G.Parker would pick off a Rivers pass and return it 94 yds for another defensive TD for the Raiders. Chargers would get a 37 yd FG from Kaeding to narrow the gap going into the 4th.

4th quarter

Raiders Janokowski would hit from 54 yrds out to put the Raiders back up by 7. Then the Raiders otehr rookie CB, J.Howard would pick off a Rivers pass and return it 50 yards for another defensive TD for the Raiders. Janokowski would add a 44 yd FG to put the Raiders up 37-20. Chargers would not quit and would put together a nice drive as Tomlinson would score from 1 yd out to finish up the game. Raiders 37 Chargers 27.

GG Luis, GL rest of the season

MVP = Entire Raiders "D"