Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Apr 30, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Week 7

Week 7 is up. One user game this week:

Vanderbilt (1ke) vs. Georgia (Riptides) - The big question is will 1ke show up for this one? Georgia is looking to run the table, and Vandy could throw a wrench into the works with this game.

Week 6 SEC Players of the week:

Offense: Florida QB Tim Tebow - 33-53 for 516 yards, 5 total TD's

Defense: Florida SS Ahmad Black - 8 tackles (2 TFL), 1 sack, 2 FF, FR

Advance is set for Sunday night at about 10 pm EST.

2. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Ike, let me know if and when you want to play. I won't be on tonight. Saturday looks pretty good most of the day. Best time will be at my normal time 10 pm Sat night but I'll try to squeeze it in on Sat. at another time if that works best for you.

3. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Hmm, I haven't heard anything from Ike. I'll try to contact him on xbox live.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

His last two games have been simmed. Not sure if he's still playing or not. He hasn't said he's done, though...

5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Well if you put him on auto at this point its going to be a little later than 10 before I can get on and play the CPU tonight.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alabama gets the win 48-15 over South Carolina.

McElroy made a good return off of his injury throwing 18 of 24 for 227 yards and 3 TDs.
    Julio Jones and Mark Ingram combined for 237 yards and 5 TDs. DT Terrance Cody led the team in tackles with 7.

Parrothead, can we please keep the scores realistic. Obviously no one is super wrapped up in this OD, but still. 94-0, 88-7, 74-0 - and not only, but your backup only has one throwing attempt to Tebow's 147 (+ however many he had in the 74-0 win).

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

He threw it 26 times against Arkansas, and was out of the game before the second half started. Outside of the user game against York, I've only kept him in in the second half for more than one series once, and that was LSU when the halftime score was 17-6. When Brantley comes in, the game is already won, so I'm not throwing the ball. If you check the box scores, you'll see that the scores in the second half are almost all backups running it in, FG's, or defensive scores. It's tough to not put up ridiculous numbers when you start with an FCS team and follow it with Troy. You can also see anyone who's played Arkansas is putting up 50-60 themselves. Just saying that I'm not keeping him in all game just to run up the stats, especially since it's just something to do while we wait for 11 to drop.

Speaking of something to do, are we still even involved in this dynasty? I know York had a bye, but outside of that, only you and I have played our games. Max recruited, but didn't play. Riptides and 1ke play each other, but 1ke hasn't played a game in about 3 weeks of the dynasty (not a real 3 weeks, but ones in the dynasty itself). I just don't know if people are involved in this at all at this point. I'd like to keep it going, but if there's no involvement, it seems pointless...

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

finished UK game.

Im still into it.. :(

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yo murk you gonna be able to play next week or are you gonna hide behind that shitty internet connection excuse again?

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

There's only what...6 of us?

I think those 6 won't have a hard time grinding it out. I'm not too worried about recruiting honestly because my recruits will hardly have an impact.

I figured that you must just be running the ball to finish out the games, but I had to say something when you've went over three times. Just try to stay under, lol, its honestly not that hard if you make an effort - I mean, I'm the best NCAA player of all time and I can do it :D haha jp.

York, probably not gonna happen. This is my last week and a half of school so I won't be goin home.

11. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

dayyyyummm sorry guys. I actually had to spend time with my wife this weekend. YUK. that shit sucked. But uuhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh....

I also wanted to check in and tell you guys I traded my NCAA in. So i dont own it anymore. :( It was a good run, and Ill keep checking in here, and make sure Im wit you ladies when 11 comes out.

Let the flaming begin..... Im ready

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

You suck

13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]

14. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Thats all you guys got?