Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 15, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Week 7 summaries go here

2. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Idaho Vandals are on the bye.

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

[​IMG] @ [​IMG]
    Still Perfect​
    [​IMG]
    This was a tale of two halves as the Hoosiers almost gave up their perfect season after nearly giving up a 35-0 first half lead. For the first time this season, Dusty Kiel was a major part of the offense showing the Hoosiers can use the passing game if needed. As usual Willis was his extraordinary self helping set up Kiel's big day. For the first half the Hoosiers played great defensive, but once the second half came around they started giving up all kinds of points. It was the Oklahoma State turnovers that gave the Hoosiers their first clear dominate win of the year. 5 turnovers were forced by Indiana, 2 of which resulted in a defensive or special teams touchdown.​
    Final Score:​
    Indiana 49 Oklahoma State 48​
    Key Stats:​
    Passing​
    Dusty Kiel 10-14 197 yards 4 TD 0 INT​
    Rushing​
    Darius Willis 25 attempts 122 yards 0 TD​
    Nick Turner 10 attempts 22 yards 0 TD​

4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Shouldn't this be in the game summaries board?

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

good call lol i thought i put it in there. moving it now

6. grat23

grat23 Walk On

Tulane 45
    UTEP 29

After being benched in his last game against Houston, Tulane QB Ryan Griffin had a career day against UTEP. Griffin passed for 399 yards and 3 TDs as the Green Wave improved to 3-0 in Conference USA games and 3-2 overall. The game was close until the 2nd half when the Green Wave was able to pull away. Tulane plays Rice in Houston next week.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

grat how is the c-usa race looking any chance you think tulane can pull off the upset?

8. grat23

grat23 Walk On

It will be tough. I still have to play Tulsa and ECU. My two hardest games left, however, are ooc and on the road against kentucky and la-la.

9. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

Utah State on the bye.. but in recruiting news im on my way to signing this 3 star qb and if i get him! we will win national championships.. a good qb is all i need. and if i am winning with a 64 ovr rated slouch i can only dream what i can do with a 75-77 rated one.. keep ur fingers crossed for me..

10. alemic

alemic Walk On

To bad Indiana is going to take the title this year or Utah State could of been the first one ever lol

11. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

Ya Indiana has a squad no wonder ur winning.. Ur team is decent.. Whens the advance wanna get my boys back in action.. b4 another bye :( hey commish my schedule needs to be better lol

12. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Utah State is predicting National Championship if they get this QB!? Wow I better watch out! Maybe I can knock him off.

13. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Utah State also took a ATH I was going after (not very hard but still). This could turn into a nice conference opponent.

14. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

FIU-45
    Troy-38

Jesus, what a shoot out. We traded touchdowns most of the game. The turning point was in the fourth quarter where we got a pick six. It's my first win with FIU and could be my last for a long long time lol.

15. titangator

titangator Walk On

haha paw... thats a BIG win in conference... they are definitely the best team in the Belt ratings wise

16. alemic

alemic Walk On

Paw you should be thanking me for getting your players pumped up with that game day post. I'm sure they got the message when they saw the bus sitting outside the message that it was a must win game

17. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

San Diego state again had troubles with WSU. It was a tough loss at home against a bitter conference rival.
    WSU wins 40-34 thanks to countless dropped passes. Hillman looked good rushing and Lindley put up stats due to having to pass all second half to catch up.

mvp
    R lindley
    363 yards 4 TDS 2 INT

Hillman 12 rushes 40 yards 1 TD