Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Due to a complete letdown my football season IRL is over. Therefore I will have more time for this OD we are advancing today. I will be drowning my sorrows so ND or Jerz if you around please advance us this afternoon.

WE NEED CONTENT

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Plz save some highlights on DW for me. Using BC's method off pulling them off works well but when I went to choose the plays of the week for week 6, it was slim pickings. Pretty much Jerz and Sdid's was all I had since mine weren't all that great.

Plz do these for me guys. I think it will be a cool feature.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Content, no problem! I'll do a SEC Blog!

What happened to your real life team? When your ready to talk rather;)

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

we should be ready to advance. Copy and paste or link us to your DW. Jerz cool with me on the SEC Blog I will keep up with the league Blog. I will get with you about the beat down lol

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

DW=Dynasty Wire.

You don't have to upload them to easportsworld or anything, just save some highlights before you exit your game upon completion. I can get on Dynasty Wire, check 'em out, and choose 2-3 offensive and defensive plays of the week.

They don't have to be only touchdowns or anything, just some of your favorite plays from the game.

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

"DOH" (homer simpson voice) yeah ok, i do highlights after every game, its the only way a postgame writeup is generated, at the end of the game, i decline the option to save highlights then go to the highlights section and save my own(vids and pics) then after we advance, i goto the DW and view errybody else highlights