Week 8 2016 Now Open - Deadline = 5.23.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, May 22, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Week 8 is up!

I'll try to back fill the rest tomorrow.

Miami vs. WMU

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Fred - can you play during the day? Otherwise, I'm out until 10 pm tomorrow night.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Cant go till later tonight.....work.......we will have to shoot for tomorrow night

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Thanks Roady. The Commish's life is CRAZY right now I have been "home" for approx 12 hours the past 17 days.

In the hotel, the Commish took on a game CPU Ball St. club who used the BNR blitz D all game long to keep it close but in the end Kent St. cruised to a 28-9 victory.

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Merciful heavens, Fred released the hounds on me last night. My team couldn't get out of its own way. We should have lost by a lot more, too.

Best play was after I had a couple of lucky plays, and I'm in the red zone. I try to get cute and run a read option from spread. WMU pressures my QB and intercepts the pitch with no one in front of him. Being a gentlemen, Fred stops the runner and planks, but you should have housed that one. You don't get that chance too often.

WMU was too fast and too strong and we cannot compete. GG Fred.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I've really been slackin' lately! Are we ready to advance? I didn't see the e-mail saying we were and I got in at midnight last night after my trip was cancelled.

7. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I haven't played yet....will in a few hrs. Gotta get the yard done before a storm hits

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sounds good. With my crazy schedule its been hard for me to keep track of everything.

9. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Will get my game in after the heat bulls tonight....so about 1am est I should be done

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Well I doubt I am up that late Roady if you are you can advance. If not, I will advance tomorrow morning before work.