Week 8 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 6.30.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Ok, I'm back for a short time. I'll be going to Portlnad, ME for a baseball tourney over the holiday weekend and then I'm back fulltime.

This week -

SOX vs. Fred Limbaugh - have at it! Just lemme know when it's over.

• Like Like x 1
  2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Fred lets shoot for anytime now threw all day tomorrow.this is my weekend just give me a time to be ready.....

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

If you guys can knock this out tonight, I can advance before my roadtrip. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until the evening of the 4th for my return.

And since that's only week 9, we can decide whether to SIM out a few weeks to get us to bowl week or try and cram it all in. The 12th is rapidly approaching...

4. soxandgators

he hasnt got with me yet so no idea when he is ready

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

hey guys figured i would provide you all with an update. i am semi-settled in now in houston. I have my own net (need to setup a wireless network today though) and buy some furniture for the living room and a desk for my CPU/PS3.

my new job is going to be EXTREMELY busy so the commish may become a late night gamer.

could someone give me a "body count" as to who is in for 12? i think what we are going to do is move to thegamingtailgate.com as it will be easier for me to post predominately at one site and they have more PS3 users and more users that actually like the build your program/career up format of the GBN.

• Like Like x 1
  6. soxandgators

My state fo the league maybe be changing...Was asked by TSO staff to run a new member non premier league...If this doesn't happen count me in 100 percent.

• Like Like x 1
  7. soxandgators

Roadhouse he hasn't been here in 4 days so let's auto him and you and I can finish out the season....Or we can wrap the season up now I am 50/50 so your call I am cool either way

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Sox - I'm back and set Fred to auto. Run your game with WMU and we can advance.

CLW - my world is nutty, but I should be able to ball once again. I need the release, brothers.

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Well Roady it sounds like only you and I are 100% in for 12. I think what we may just do is move over to thegamingtailgate and run our shizzle there next year. I don't think we will have any issues getting guys that love to build a coaching career from nothing

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Sorry guys I been out of pocket the last few days.....forgot i had a user game and everything sorry bout that ....life has been SUPER busy.

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Fred, if you and Sox can schedule your game for tonight I'll take you off AP. If not, Sox can play it out. If I don't see any postings of scheduled play, then I'll just advance the week ass is and get on to week 9.

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Hey Roadhouse Just leave me on AP Bro its hectic right now....my wife is gone to Cali for the week and I got 2 kids running me to death...

• Like Like x 1
  13. soxandgators

Hope it goes smooth for ya Fred....Rody will play when I get off of work should be done by midnight est

14. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Fantastic! I'll bump it in the AM.

Fred - I feel for you. I'm about to go solo with my daughter for a while. Just remember, it'll all be over soon enough. GL