Week 8, 2017: Rivalry Week

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

#7 Texas @ #25 Oklahoma
    North Carolina vs. #15 Virginia Tech​
    #9 Alabama @ #19 Florida
    #2 Georgia Tech vs. BYU​
    #17 Iowa vs. Rutgers​
    Florida State vs. Idaho​
    #3 Notre Dame vs. Michigan State​
    User Game of the Week: #1 Ohio State vs. #8 Wisconsin

2. jandy

jandy Walk On

CJTHA1 Can you play tomorrow around 4 EST? Text me at 419-250-6887 and we can figure out a time that works for both of us

Also, congrats to LongGONE24 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Oh man that email notification was a thing of beauty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

IDAHO BEATDOWN
    ] idaho beatdown.png
    The buzz around Doak Campbell was obvious today. It was recruit week and the team made sure they did a good job impressing their most prized remaining recruits, specifically consensus #1 Marcus Johnson who committed while on campus for his official visit. The crowd started chants of "M-J-88!" throughout the game and he sat near the FSU sidelines clad in all Seminole gear much like the other recruits on campus, including the top MLB Pat Dunbar and decorated athletes G Ben White and RB Chris Fields. The stadium was electric and unlike any game previously this year. Johnson had a towel and was leading many of the War Chants and the players on the field responded. ​
    It would be a RB Brandon Hurst lead offense and a defensive preformance for the ages that would propel FSU to a 80-10 drubing over the Idaho Vandals. It was close early but the evident gap in talent was made obvious by the 2nd half as the FSU defenders punished Idaho's QBs for a season high 12 sacks on the day. MLB Mike Wesley lead the way with 3 sacks, 2FF and his lone interception went back for a touchdown. Scott Potts, who leads the teams in sacks with 6 added 4 more to his senior resume. ​
    The bright spot of the offense was the play of Brandon Hurst, the junior tailback had a fantastic day on the ground with 173 hard nosed yards on 21 carries. He ran for paydirt twice improving his season touchdown mark to 7 on the year, and with his added yardage he's now at 635 on the year. His QB Steve Pennington also got it going on the ground with argueably the nicest rushing score the Seminoles have had on the year. In a play action passing situation the play broke down, Pennington took off and had a wide receiver on the left. His receiver recognized the broken play, ran with him up field and Pennington slowed down for a brief second to pick up his block on the free safety, hit it and found a seam and beat the rest of the defence to the corner of the endzone to walk in un touched. It was a thing of beauty.​
    Chip Mitchell had his typical game with 4 catches 142 yards but managed to find the endzone 3 times on the day, improving his yardage total on the year to 849 and touchdown mark to 11, quite the stats for a true freshman through 8 games. ​

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

CJTHA1, gotta put your phone number in the contact thread...jandy has been trying to contact you but has no means to do so other than this forum and you haven't been responding. What's your story?

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Spayer where is that message coz I need to put my number on it.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I went to load up the dynasty today and got the message: Unable to Continue Dynasty at this Time

Anyone else having issues?

8. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Did anybody save the file when they loaded the dynasty...only the commish should do that.

CY I'm not home right now but try it again in about an hour and keep me updated

9. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

i just tried getting in and i got that too cyhiphopp

10. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I had the same message, also.

11. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Same message for me as well. This happened in bump n run last advance too.

12. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Might have to rehost the dynasty :confused:

If that happens everyone will have to relay their games. The people that won the user games will play the CPU and automatically get the win

13. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

webbs6212 Rekkapryde jandy cmassey13 Antonio T. cyhiphopp LongGONE24 Glen Cieske Crumbler81 fishdock

Unfortunately, it looks like I will have to rehost the dynasty. If one of you saved the file this week, tell me ASAP. If not, I advanced and saved from a friends house, and am going over there at 1030 EST to rehost. Ill post a thread letting you all know and the details.

When we rehost, all Week 8 progress will be lost. If your playing the CPU just replay the game. If you played a user this week, the team that won will play an autopilot CPU and play/sim for the win. I would like to get through this week as fast as possible so if you've already played your game, feel free to half play/half sim the game and make sure you won. If you hadn't played yet, then play the full game.

14. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I have the next few days off so I'll replay Idaho, hopefully I can hang a similar beating on them as I did before for my visits. I felt like I was playing a middle school last time aorund lol. I will play first thing tommorow morning.

15. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I may have saved the file yesterday I PM'ed you Spayer if you can walk me through what I'd need to do to restore it let me know.

16. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

i got it saved

17. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I thought my number was on it but i apologize if it wasnt. Had to deal with a family emergency on New Years Eve. jandy my number is 443-280-4870 and 4pm est sounds good to me today