Week 8, 2019

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

#5 Georgia Tech @ NC State​
    Northwestern vs. Minnesota​
    #6 Notre Dame vs. Michigan State​
    #3 Ohio State vs. #10 Wisconsin
    #23 UNC vs. Wake Forest​
    #11 Florida State vs. Miami​
    #20 Michigan vs. SDSU​
    #9 Florida vs. #13 Alabama
    User Game of the Week: #1 Texas vs. #2 Oklahoma
    Glen I can't play till Friday night after 9 PM EST. Lemme know what works for you​

2. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Fishdock, I can't play til Friday night and might possibly be Saturday morning. I fly back home on Friday night, so it'd be late on Friday if I can.

3. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

cmassey13 that works for me. Either time. Just shoot me a text when you have a better idea. Looking forward to it.

4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Let's plan for tomorrow morning. I can play whenever so lets try to do it early so we don't hold up an advance any longer than we have to. I'm gonna be dead by the time I get home tonight, and probly drunk from spending the day in the airport / on a plane.

• Like Like x 2
  5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I play CJTHA1 week 14.... assuming we're at w9 tommorow around this time (2PM) it's been about 48 hours for every adv lately.... so we would be w10 Monday, w11 Wednes, w12 Fri... I will be back Friday evening so it's unlikely we're even close to w14 but I'd like to ask we hold for that user game - not only is it the closest game on my schedule every year it's a rival battle and I'm sure CJ wants to get his revenge from last years OT thriller instead of vs CPU. All to say, unlikely we zoom through this portion of the year basing off how we've ben adving lately we should be good but just a heads up! My schedule couldn't have worked better....just got my 2 rival cpu games in - now I've got the bottom of the ACC on the rest of my conf-sched. Phew.

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Also does anyone know, do I need to buy the Super-SIm Online add-on so that I can control my games from CPU while away? I heard somewhere this is a feature they originally charged for but since there's been so many issues online with the game they've granted everyone access to do it free. Spayer419 do you have any insight? I don't mind purchasing it, would hope I wouldn't need to but would rather do that than leave it up to the adv to sim the game. Some strange results when that happens.... thanks in adv

7. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

cmassey13 name the time, i'm good whenever

8. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Spayer419 I may not be to play until Saturday night. Will that be ok? I will try to get it in sooner if I can.

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Thats fine

10. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Hey guys...sorry I couldn't get my game in.

My family and I are actually preparing to move and I won't have the time to be very active on TSO or NCAA 13 for awhile :(