Week 8 advance update...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Mar 4, 2011.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

@Bradkaz96
    @BRUCE80

We're waiting to hear back from Brad and Russ regarding their inability to get their game in to determine whether or not an extension will be granted for Friday night (please contact me via YIM gentlemen). If an extension is not warranted, I will open up week 8 this morning (Friday). Thanks for your patience.

The offline file has been updated and is available on XFN.

2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

No extensions! After my bye week, u guys are killing me. I seriously have a bad case of franshisemaddenism. I need to get my fix! And yes, its supppose to be one word!

3. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Well I been around all week sending YIMs to Bruce but he hasnt gotten back to me at all or atleast not until after Ive been in bed for 2 hours. The one time we actually spoke he couldnt play because he was headed out the door. I voiced my concerns to Eddie and Doug about this yesterday.

Everyone in this league knows I'm always on YIM... I dont feel I deserve a loss in this situation, simming it straight up is not the answer. Tonight I have my kids and my sons baseball practice so my availability is limited. This will be the ONLY night this week I haven't been on YIM all night until I go to bed...

4. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Well, I personally don't think there should be an extension. We receive more than enough time to get our games in. I'm workin 7 days a week, 12 hours a day plus other duties but I always get my game played.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Well according to the IM Doug sent me their is not going to be an extension granted. He is just going to "sim" the game ...

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Brad, I agree you were available on Tuesday and Thursday, and I am fine with you getting a sim win.

The part you leave out is that Wednesday I messaged you right after work and you were gone and didnt message me back until late that night.

My schedule was posted in the schedule thread the only part that changed was Thursday and there was nothing I could do about that, my bad...